11:55.

Jackson's pov:

I really don't know how im going to show Mark what hanbin got me. I know that my birthday is like tomorrow and this makes me wonder whether Mark remembers my birthday. I hope he does. sometimes I wonder whether we're official or not.

with thoughts boggling up my mind, I ride the bike back home.

Mark was out of the hospital and we were staying at my place. it was a small apartment but enough for the both of us.

when Mark comes to my mind, I reminisce about our moments together. how we first met , how we had fun in the amusement park .

I want to make more memories with him. I want to be the one who loves him the most. the one who will take care of him and the one who will always be there for him when he needed me.

School... I've been avoiding it for quite some time that it's high time I get back to work. Mark needs to rest until his wounds heal. so I had to stay with Mark an entire week to take care of him. Mark is really sensitive and he has a ton of nightmares. he talks in his sleep sometimes even cries in his sleep. I cannot bare to see him like that. I don't mind him dependent being on me since I accept that that's how some people are.

I skipped a ton of pop quizzes and tests. most of my assignments are still pending. I don't like to procrastinate honestly but I have to since im the one taking care of Mark. I've never really had experience in taking care of someone so im just trying my best.

my grades would have gradually dropped. if I need to get out of high school and have a decent life , I need to get decent marks which is only possible if I get back to working hard and staying up all night studying since I was not a bright student like everyone else.

I have no clue what im going to do. I need to just focus on taking care of mark and go back to school the coming week but who will take care of mark if I wasn't there? maybe jaemin could help? but will his boyfriend let him take care of his brother?

Third person's pov:

The room was filled with candle with a beautiful chocolate cake placed on the table covered in white sheets. the whole room was covered in fairy lights.

Mark was sitting on the sofa waiting for Jackson to return home. to recover from his state of boredom, he was scrolling through Instagram stalking his friends.

Mark was dressed in a pastel coloured hoodie and black torn jeans. he ruffled his hair a little since Jackson always does it to him after kissing him.

Mark tried calling hanbin to find out where Jackson was since it was already 11:30. hanbin didn't pick up his phone.

Mark was frustrated . Jackson didn't tell him where he went and when he would come back home. Mark tried reaching out to Jackson but his phone was switched off.

Jackson reached home. he opened the dorr and was welcomed by the sight of Mark sleeping ever so gracefully.

Jackson's pov:

I touch him slowly, making sure I don't hurt him in any way.

he winces a little and slowly opens his eyes a little.

" You're home? where were you all this time?" he asks , stretching out his arms and yawning like a cute kitten.

" im sorry baby , hanbin wanted to give me something so it got a little late." I say, kissing his forehead.

"shit what time is it?" mark asks jumping from the sofa.

" 11:55?"

" omg you're on time. go to the table"

"mark you didn't have to do all this for me" I say, feeling impressed by the efforts mark had taken to put up all this for me.

" I love you and I will do anything for you. now shut up and cut the cake" he says , smiling widely.

he sings the birthday song and then it was followed by me cutting the cake. I fed him and of course he took a chuck of cake and smashing it on my face.

I chase after him to have my revenge and we end up putting cake on each other. I carry him and throw him on the sofa and I smudge the cake all over his face.

we laughed a lot. this moment is something I will treasure forever.

"wait Jackson here's you gift" he says and hands me a blue box.

I open and find a brand new and latest version of an iPOD.

I freaked out. "omg Markie you didn't have to give me this, it would have cost you a lot"

"I know but you deserve it" he says , hugging me and placing a kiss on my cheek.

" hanbin told me you wanted this ever since you were young but you couldn't afford it so have fun!!!"

"thanks a lot baby"

I lean and I kiss him deeply. I pull him closer and lay beside him kissing him all over his face.

he deserved the world and I will do anything to keep him happy.

author's note: so sorry for the late update. so occupied yikes!!!! so hope you enjoyed this one comment and vote for the chapter... love you guys thanks a lot for 600+ reads let's get to 1K shall we?

BEST PERFORMANCE IN PRODUCE X 101 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gets me everytime!!!! seungyoun biased !! who is your bias?

comment!! i need X1 stans here!!!!!