RIGHT?

Mark's pov:

i wake up when the sunlight hit my face. i see Jackson lying next to me and i kiss him on his forehead and go to the bathroom to freshen up.

im not the type of person who likes to stay dirty for a long period of time and sometimes i doubt whether i have mild OCD. 

i quickly take a shower in bubbling hot water since the weather outside was cold. after the shower, i wrap up lower body in a fresh white towel and i walk out and i find Jackson sleeping peacefully.

we did sleep late last night since it was his birthday. i didnt have much plans for him today . probably like cuddle and watch a movie and eat bowls and bowls of ice cream.

i open my wardrobe and pull on a hoodie and some block ripped jeans which was gifted to me by Lucas on my birthday. 

i lean on my bed and i pinch jackson's nose. he snuggles into his pillow.  i fall on his back and he whines and pushes me to the other side of the bed.

"markkkkkk let me sleep pleaseeeee" he whines like a child. I love how adorable Jackson can get sometimes. it's so cute and im nothing compared to him anyways.

"yahhhhh wake up no let's do something useful today after all it's your birthdayyy" I say , falling back on him.

he wakes up slowly and lays his head on my shoulder sitting up straight. I look deep into his eyes and I smile , causing the my cheeks go red in colour. I kiss him on his forehead and Jackson leans to kiss me on my lips.

"aish! don't!!!!" I say, pushing his face aside. "why????? I want to kiss you so that no one else can except me".

"you haven't brushed and I don't want you're dirty lips on mine hah".

"what did you just say? my lips are dirty?? no wayyy"

he grabs a pillow and throws it on my face.

"yahhh why did you hit me????"

"CUZ I JUST DID "

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS"

I chase him down the hall with 2 pillows in my hand. the whole house was filled with laughter and chaos. I love being around Jackson. I love getting to know him I love how he is so helpful, loving and caring. he is always willing to take risks just for me knowing that it can harm him in many ways. i'm so happy that he saved me from my abusive parents. i'm so happy that I don't get to see them anymore because spending half of my life with them was enough for me.

the torture , the pain. everything. Jackson always makes me lose myself in the moment and never look back into the past and wait patiently for the future to come by. he is enough for me. he has always been. maybe I wasn't a good boyfriend as I was supposed to be since I think I would have troubled him with my life. maybe you think that all this was just too fast. since we're together now , we're willing to face every challenge that comes our way together.

that's how it's supposed to be right? you need to be there for each other. never doubt one another , voice out our opinions to the world, doing good deeds to others.

well I don't know much about all this since Jackson is my first boyfriend. I came to know I was gay once I started crushing on Yugyeom , the hottest guy in my 8th grade.

I have never felt so thankful and grateful to someone as much as I feel towards Jackson and for repaying all that I will shower him with my love and kisses everyday and never make him feel that tiny feeling where he thinks that he is being unloved. I would never do that to him.

he is this one guy who has changed my life from chaos to something beautiful which I can treasure for the rest of my life.

I still don't know enough about him and I wish to know more about him. I wish to know what he loves , what he despises, what he wants to do in the future as a career. all of that future crap and more.

whenever I look at him I feel this warmth in myself that gives me this assurance that I have found that someone who loves me and is going to love me for the rest of my life and will never give up on me in any type of situation since god those eyes of his are so alluring. they make me want more of his attention, more of his love and more of his care.

can I just say that i'm so lucky?? since if there's a God above us I thank you for creating such a sublime human being who is so affectionate and devoted. i'm so lucky and I might finally cry in happiness for the very first time in my life. I have never felt this way before and I want to keep feeling this way. I want to keep feeling happy for the rest of my life, believe it or not this feeling of satisfaction and contentment makes me feel gratifying.

I wanna keep spending the rest of my life with him. i wanna hold his hand and tell him and i love him from the moon and back and y'all know that that's a big ass distance from the earth to the moon. i don't have our future planned but i think i know how it's going to be.

since i'm good at studies i could probably get a job in a nice company which pays well and Jackson could do whatever he likes. he wanted to become a rapper then i think he should pursue what he wants. we could get a bigger house and probably get married and adopt a child. you know all that happy stuff?

" So you okay with the whole plan??" i ask, grinning.

"Couldn't love it more" he says , kissing my lips profoundly.

THANK YOU.

author's note: thank you all for reading!!!! so that's the end!! i wanted to extend the story a little but i have other books in my drafts that i want to publish so sorry!! if you have any questions regarding this feel free to comment. i love you all so much and thanks a ton for reading this weirdly nice book. this was my first book so i wasn't guided much but i tried my best and will improve to be a better author here. follow me for more updates on the other books!!!

FAREWELL.

abigail :)