RUINED?

mark POV:

" uh what did you just say?" I asked him in confusion.

"will you be mine mark? Jackson asked me once again in confusion.

" I- uh- well-" I stutter in shock.

I see someone behind Jackson coming towards him to close his eyes.

Jackson POV:

my vision was blocked with hands covering my eyes. I remove the hands and I see Jinyoung in front of me who was actually looking good from the last time I saw him.

"HEY JACKSON!!" Jinyoung says hugging me.

"uh hey jinyoung didn't see you there. I say in a rather questioning voice , forgetting mark's presence.

"oh jinyoung , this is mark btw and mark this is jinyoung you know who" I say.

"um hi " mark says looking disappointed.

I feel disappointed that Jinyoung had spoilt our time.

I was very close to making mark mine.

jinyoung sits between us in the bench. I sigh and I move and I see mark looking even more sad.

"so Jackson how many more people have you fucked after you left me , huh?" jinyoung asks , smirking.

" yeah none and im not like you to actually go around fucking people " I say , grinning.

"so mark , how'd you two meet? did you guys have a one - night stand too cuz im sure Jackson would have rocked your world with those muscles of his" jinyoung says , laughing to his own words.

" uh no im new to school and he's my only friend in school.we're just friends really" marks says with an unsatisfying look.

" ohh he still didn't fuck you yet huh ?? he will very soon don't worry and btw Jackson you got yourself a hot man" Jinyoung winks and walks away.

"ah that asshole! ugh im so sorry about that mark really let's go back home ok?" I say apologising to mark.

" ok " is all he says.

uh jinyoung ruined this whole day. I had more planned for mark but ughh jinyoung I will definitely have my revenge.

throughout the whole ride in the car, mark says nothing. he just looked outside. the entire time.

and I didn't want to bother him also after what happened so I thought it was better for for me to leave him alone.

we reached mark's house.

"hey im sorry ok loosen up and i'll see you tomorrow ? I need to know the answer for my question im not letting you go that easily" I say smiling facedly trying to cheer him up.

" ok goodnight thanks for everything , I had fun I guess" he says and walks away.

I get down from the car and I stop him.

"um u need anything, Jackson?" he asks , concerned. I knew he was sad and I didn't know what I could do to make him feel better.

"hey about what jinyoung said it was true and trust me im different now and I don't know what has changed me and I believe it's you and I want it to be you, Mark . u mean a lot to me mark don't let this get into your head and mess up what you think of me , ok? "

"ok I wont " he smiles a little, trying to not show that he is hurt.

"ok" I say looking into his pretty eyes and nodding my head.

he looks flawless , I swear that whoever dated him till now were so lucky to have him. I wish I can be too.I don't know what he's going to say after what happened.

I know I like him a lot but I hope he does likes me same.

"ok I need to go so yeah bye sleep well ok? " I say, taking my hand away from his.

I give a little peck on his cheek and I walk away to my car.

Mark POV:

omg he pecked my cheek.

I have no clue how I feel.

I need to sleep.

author's note: sorry it took awhile I took some rest during the weekend and now here u go. vote and comment please.

and stream Sohlhee "PURPLE" ft. Taeil of NCT.