nothing's impossible

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"DO YOU KNOW WHY I'VE CALLED YOU HERE?" The number one hero asked. I tilted my head and gave a thin smile.

"Couldn't tell you, Deku." I reply, giving the man a smirk under my gas mask. The green curly haired boy's rise to fame was welcomed after the tragic retirement of All Might. He was the new symbol of peace, and I was proud of him. He kept the same costume as his high school days, with a few adjustments here and there. I personally never went to U.A, but I've heard it was a blast there.

"Have you been informed about the underground crime in Hosu city?" I nod my head. He exhales a pent up breathe, relieved that I've been briefed.

"How bad is it now?" I ask. He averts his gaze with a worried gaze. I frown. "That bad." He nods.

"They've taken hostages to their underground villain base. The fights been happening for days, but still no luck in getting them back." He looks up to me. "Thats where you come in." I raise an eyebrow and motion for him to carry on. He clasps his hands together and gives an uncertain smile. "Well, I was hoping that you could go to Hosu and sort out whatever trouble there is." I exhale a sigh.

"Whats the catch?" I ask, knowing its not going to be a pleasant business trip. He chuckles.

"Hah. Always ready. Well, I want you to work with a friend of mine. He's a Pro Hero in Hosu trying to figure it all out. He goes by Ingenium." He pauses and stares at me. "Have you heard of him?" I shrug.

"Stories. But not much. Doesn't he have engines in his legs?" I ask. He clicks his fingers and nods.

"Thats him! He's a stickler for rules, but I have a feeling you'll be great friends." I cross my arms over my chest and give a smile.

"So when am I leaving?"

Hours later, I had arrived to the city of Hosu. I stepped out and waved to the kids that were playing with me during the train ride. They waved and smiled as their parents led them away. I turn back around and hummed a tune to myself.

'Now I have to go find this Ingenium guy.'

I walk down the crowded streets, making my way to his agency. The people here are rather nice. They're also my fans, which made meeting some easier. I love this part of my job, it makes me relieved that people can look up to me as an influencer.

I look up and stare at the skyscraper before me. I smile as I walk in. This must be it. I walk through the automatic glass door to be met with a modern reception area. The receptionist looked shocked as I waltzed up to the front desk. She straightened her glasses and gave a smile.

"W-Why hello there Miss Forge! How may I help you?" She said, excitedly. I give a curt nod.

"I'm here to see Ingenium. Deku sent me." I reply. She types something on her computer. She clicked her tongue and gave a smile.

"Of course!" She leans over the desk and points to my left, to show an elevator. "Take that to the eleventh floor, he should be there right now." She returned to her seat and clasped her hands together.

I give a nod. "Thank you for your help. Have a nice day." I wave, walking away. I touch the call button for the elevator and wait. Once it comes down, I step inside and press the button for the eleventh floor.

I fix my suit before I walk out, trying to look at least presentable. The walls are filled with pictures and small statues. I shrugged as I walked past them all. I open a giant double door and waltz in to see someone staring out a giant window behind a desk. The person seemed to be wearing some kind of armor cross robot cross power ranger suit with exhaust pipes.

"You wouldn't happen to be Ingenium, would you?" The person whips around to look at me. His helmet blocked me from seeing any of his features. He swiftly walks over to me and holds a hand out.

"Why yes! And you must be Forge! Its a pleasure to meet you." I take his hand and give a curt shake.

"Likewise." He drops my hand and gives a perfect right angle bow. I almost flinch at the sudden movement.

"Thank you for coming on such short notice!" He exclaims, standing upright again. I nod as I give a small chuckle.

"Its no problem, but do tell me what I'm supposed to do." He tilts his head, perhaps confused. I shrugged. "Short notice, short of details." He nods and walks over to his desk. I walk over and stand next to him.

On the desk is a giant map. There were tunnels, red x's, bad drawings of villains, buildings and more. I glanced at him for some kind of explanation.

"This." He points to the map. "Is an underground map of Hosu." I nod. He trails a gloved finger to the tunnels. "These are the pathways we are to take to secure and lockdown." He trailed over to the poorly drawn villains at the end of the maze like complex. "And these are the villains responsible for causing all this chaos."

I nod as I point towards a red x. "What are these then?" I ask.

"Those are radius' where there have been recordings of earthquakes." I nod.

"This sounds like something out of a game..." I mutter to myself. I stand and nod. "I get it." I turn to him with a smile. "When do we go?" He rolls up the large map on the desk and places it in a basket.

"Well, logically it would be best to go at nightfall." He turns to me. "Which would be in approximately 5 and a half hours." He hums as he holds a finger to his chin. "You could accompany me on patrol and get to know the city if you'd like. I do not mind." He adds. I nod and place a hand on my hips.

"Sounds good. I'm quite excited." I say, spinning on the spot and walking back to the elevator. He soon catches up and walks in step with me.

"Why are you excited? This mission could be considerably dangerous." I shrug.

"I just like the sound of it. Something different to my usual patrols." I step in the elevator and turn to look at him. "Its not everyday you get to go into foreigh cities and do missions with their top hero. Could be fun." I say. He lifts a finger to his chin, as if deep in thought.

"Well, I guess I can see your reasoning." He swipes his arm up and down, making me raise an eyebrow slightly. "But nonetheless! You are to take this mission seriously." I give a laugh as he halts his arm movements.

"Of course. Theres not a doubt I won't." I tilt my head and give a grin under my mask. "I'm Y/N L/N by the way." I say as I remove my gas mask, letting it hang loosely around my neck. He seems to freeze for a moment.

"O-Oh, I suppose we skipped introductions." He glances away for a second before standing straight. "I am Iida Tenya." I nod thoughtfully as the elevator comes to a halt. The doors open to reveal the reception area. I put my mask back on and briskly walk out.

THEN IT'S A PLEASURE WORKING WITH
YOU, IIDA.