#2

Her | Him

"Hello"

"Hi"

"Hi? Who is this?"

"Um I'm the guy from last night?"

"Who?"

"The one that called you, saying Baby?"

"Oh"

"Listen; I'm sorry. It was a prank, we were all calling random numbers, and I called yours, and I was just meant to chat shit. Which I did."

"I see"

"I didn't think you would actually have a boyfriend, it was just meant to be a harmless prank."

"Okay..."

"I am sorry. But for what it's worth, that James guy is a prick, and you shouldn't go back to him or even cry over him, he clearly cheated and.."

"Listen..."

"He doesn't deserve you. I mean, I'm the one who called not that dick."

"Wait..."

"I'm not sorry for calling him a prick or a dick. In fact, he's a drick."

"Just..."

"The guy's an asshole. I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I've never cheated on a girl, it's a dick move. A drick move in fact. I know I'm an ass for prank calling, and nearly breaking you guys up, but you should break up because.."

"My God, shut the hell up please!"

"What?"

"Listen, you didn't prank me. There is no James, there was no cheating and I wasn't crying."

"What?"

"I understood you tried to prank me, so I pranked you back. That's it."

"You what?"

"Yes"

"I was actually worried I made you go back to your cheating ex. You're tell me this was all a prank? I didn't even sleep properly over this. I can't believe you."

"Me? You tried it first. So it's no harm, no foul. Thanks for the unsolicited advice, and the concern, but there is no need for any of that."

"I..."

[Call Ends]

"The fuck just happened?"