Part 5

-On they way back to the Curtis house-

"I'm sorry he did that to you y/n." Pony said. You sighed and kept limping, pony noticed. "Here, get on my back." He stands in front of you and puts his arms behind him as you jump up. 

"Th-thanks pony." You say as a tear rolls down your cheek.

" I didn't know he was gonna do that, I'm sorry." He sighs

"Nah it ain't your fault." You say trying not to fall asleep on his back but you fail. 

-ponys pov-

I asked y/n if she was alright but she just mumbled and didn't say anything, I guess she was asleep, when I got to my house a tripped on a rock but kept my balance

-your pov-

You woke up to a sudden moment, still on ponys back.

"Pony?...." You say lightly

"I'm right here" he replies, you smile and he sets you down as he opens the door.

" go on up to my room, tell soda I said get up and out."    You obey him and walk up there.

"S-soda?"

"Mm?"

"Pony said get up an lemme sleep here..." With that he got up, scruff led your hair and left, you went to sleep.

-pony pov-

"What the hell happend to her?" Darry asked me.

"I don't know exactly but, me, her, and Johnny where sleeping at the lot and I woke up to Johnny," I got a lump in my throght " beating the shit outa her, I pushed him off and brought her straight here.

Two bit jumped up. "That piece of shit"

" no two bit, he was probably angry at something,"

" that little..." Steve mumbled. Soda was standing shocked. Darry finally said something, "well, let me just go check on her, you can come too considering you'll be sleeping there." I gulped, me? Sleep with y/n?

"Ok..." i turned to see dally shocked, I gave him a look. And he just mumbles to himself.

-your pov-

You wake up to Darry shaking you. "Hm?"

"Hey..." He flicks on a light, you wince. "mmmm"

"Oh come on" he lifts your head up to see your bruises.

"I think I'm sick" you say, you've been coughing a lot, and your thruoght hurt.

"Hmm, well, just sleep here, I a put you on corinteene till u feel better. He suggests. You giggle at his little joke.

"Aw Darry Ima get sick too now!" Pony wines . Darry replies with a "you'll live" and leaves us two in the room.

"i swear if you cough on me..." He laughs, I do too.

-

You wake up AGAIN to tapping on the window, you look thru the curtain to see Johnny, he looked real sorry. You open the window.

"Johnny..." You say

"Look I ain't mean it I was just real mad because although I liked you you would never like me back, and no one would ever love me and I might just kill my-" you cut him off.

"You like me?"

(Soz I'm still SICK OWO)

Tell me if u like it so far plz

-ducky-