Part 16

Welp no one responded to that last part so we r going to the drive in😂)

"The drive in?" Pony asks. Everyone nods

You, Johnny, pony, and Dally all go there together.

(There)

You sit In between Johnny and Dally, Ponyboy sitting by Johnny. "I'm going to get snacks." Pony says getting up. "I'll come with!" Johnny suggests and leaves  with him. Once they leave Dally grabs your thigh and you laugh. "Dally quit." He stops and grins.

Pony and Johnny get back with cokes and chips. "I'm about broke now cuz of Johnny!" Pony laughs with Jonny and sits back down in their spots. Dally grabs your thigh again. "Dally!" You whisper/yell. Johnny doesn't notice so you shake it off and watch the movie. Dally grabs your chest. You gasp "Dallas, quit!" You whisper loud enough for Johnny to look over. "You ok y/n?" He asks. "Yea..." Dally rubs his hand on your (no no spot) and you speak this time "Dallas I swear to god." He sighs and stops for a small bit before kissing your neck "dally leave er' alone!" This time it was from Johnny. "What did you say you little shit?" He says loud.

"That's it Dallas. Leave!"  Johnny says and gets smacked but doesn't react real bad. "Leave" he says really deep and angry. Dally kinda gives a shook look and leaves the place. "Thanks Johnny..." You say. "It's okay y/n" he says and goes back to watching the movie. You slowly try to snake your hand up to his, finally  your palms meet and you weave your fingers with his. He smiles as this happens and gives you a small kiss. "I love you Johnny..."

"Love you too y/n..."

(After movie)

While walking out the gates you spot dally leaning on the fence and groan. "Hey baby." He says and puts out his cigarette. "Dally just go away please." Pony says. "How about...no!" Dally walks over to Johnny and puts his arm up to smack him when you jump on dally's back and knock him down. "You bit-"

He flips over and you can't stop punching him. Everything he's done to you, floods to your eyes, grab *punch* kiss *punch* touch *punch* until ponyboy picks you up away from him "y/n it's alright he's down... Let's go home..." He puts you on your feet and you hold hands with Johnny to the Curtis house.

"Y/n beat Dally's ass!" pony says as he walks in.

"Bull shit!" Two bit says but shuts up when dally walks in. Just then the whole gang starts laughing. "So what happened?" Soda asks. 

"He was touching me..." You say

"Oh man that's great!" Steve laughed. And almost choked on his cake making you laugh. Dally was quiet the whole time. PROBALY embarrassed You would be too.

(Soz that took awhile, I was grounded!)