Part 17

"Me and Johnny are gonna stay here tonight." You say hoping they would agree. Darry nods his head. You walk up to pony boys room and change your clothes (they had extra girl clothes in pony boys room now that you slept there a ton.) 

You take off your shirt and pants leaving you in your bra and pantie. You turn and flick on the light when Dally walks in "hey y/n I'm real sorr-" he freezes and you can see him get a boner and blush. "Go away dally" you laugh and look to see what shirt you should wear when dally knocks you over. "DA-" he shoves a cloth in your mouth. He slides off the rest of you clothes and takes off his boxers and thrusts in about eh... 12 times before Johnny walks in. "You let out a muffled scream through the cloth. Johnny goes back down stairs "DARRY DALLAS IS RAPING Y/N!" He shouts and Darry goes RUSHING up the stairs and pushes dally off. Two bit socks him in the jaw and kicks him out the house.

You lay there with your legs together and your arms crossed so they cover your tits. "Johnny help her out" Darry says and leaves the room. Johnny walks in and sits you up. "I'm so, so sorry..." He's crying. "No no no this ain't your fault. It's dally's, ok?" You say and he nods. You hug him and he blushes and you cover your chest "sorry.." You both laugh.

"Here lets get your stuff back on-"

"I wanna shower Johnny." You say and he nods then hands you a towel to cover yourself and escorts you to the bathroom. On the way there, the gang keeps looking at you until you close the door with Johnny in the bathroom with you.

You take off the towel and Johnny blushes. "It's okay Johnny... Your my boyfriend after all." You giggle. "Hey wanna take a shower together?" You whisper....Johnny eventually nods and gets undressed and blushes. "Here lets just wear our underwear...." You put on bra and panties and Johnny keeps his boxers on.

You both hop in and your hair flattens but it's always looks better that way.

JOHNNY POV

y/n hopped in the shower and her hair flattened and wow.. She was drop dead gorgeous. " you look beatiful..." I say and she blushes

YOUR POV

You can feel your face get hot and look up at Johnny. He looked real hot with his hair wet too. "You to..." You say. You see Johnny leaning in and you kiss him. Like make out. Boy it got hot in there.

AFTER SHOWER

You and Johnny dried off but your hair stayed wet and you walked out at the same time.

PONYBOYS POV

they finnaly got out the shower. I looked up at them and their hair where both wet. Why- they blushed and so did I...

YOUR POV

You look at johnnys BEAUTIFUL face again and peck his lips. "Love you" you say to eachother.

"Y/n you ok..." Soda asked an eyebrow lifted. "Oh uh eh wh-" you studder.

"She fell down and I went in and helped her out..." Johnny says smiling.

"Alllriiighttt.... Go on to bed now you love birds!" Two bit laughs. You nod and walk up with Johnny and lay with him.

(Yay a nice long chapter this time!)