X

After replacing all the molded wood with new ones, I set to work to remove the rotten fruit. "I wish I had some help with cleaning this mess up," I mumbled underneath my breath, "don't you have magic for that?" I threw my diamond foldable dagger out of instinct at the voice, "nice aim I do have say, as well as a nice reflex, but relax it's only me Silver," Krogan said while stepping out of the shadows, "Krogan? What are you doing here and how did you find me?" I was confused about how he found me so quickly, "I've been living on the Edge since Drago tried to kill me," he said, I nodded my head in understanding, "which reminds me, I wanted to thank you for saving me," he said, "meh, it was no biggie," I shrugged my shoulders, to which he chuckles in amusement. "Silver, I hope you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here?" He asked confused, "long story short let's just say that my father found out about how I "loved" Johann along time ago, he was disappointed in me, and so... I left," I stated while rubbing the back of my neck, "one of my WORST fears other than turning dark, is disappointing my father," I took in shaky breathes while trying not to cry. He seemed surprised about what I said, "so I came here to escape the pain, to get some peace of mind, and without even realizing it, escape the marriage between me and Viggo," I shrugged my shoulders at the last part, he was taken aback at the last part. I sighed through my nose before continuing to pick up the rotten fruit, "here let me help you," Krogan said before helping me pick up the rotten fruit.