IXX

"WHY DID YOU ATTACK OUR VILLAGE!?! OUR HOME!?! WHAT DID IT-ACHIEVE!?!" Viggo exclaimed, "you LIED to us about your village being destroyed by Drago!?!" Hiccup exclaimed, "I achieved nothing from it, I never meant to destroy your village, I never meant for any of it to happen, and yes I lied, I wanted to start over, to try to forget about my past," I sobbed, "but not all of us can control our inner demons nor our past," I whispered so they couldn't hear me but my father. "Are you happy now Drago?" I asked Drago with venom in my voice through gritted teeth, "very happy," he mused, "drop them into the lava pit," my eye widens in fear as one of the Dragon Hunters raised their sword about to cut the rope.

Dragon Slayer's (POV)

My eye turns pitch black, the cornea black as well, my pupils red diamond slits, black claws forming at my fingers, the forest green on my tail turning dark grey, my red hair now has dark grey highlights, my bangs pitch black at the tip, marks black and dark grey on my face, and wings the scales black while the web dark grey and is slightly see through. My armor turning black while the knee and shoulder pads turn dark grey. (I'll make a book of all the different OC's I'm using in my other stories to help you understand). I close my eye in concentration, "Whispering Deaths, Screaming Deaths, head my call, rise from the ground below and follow my every command," I said. The ground began to quake as Whispering Deaths, as well as Screaming Deaths, rose from the ground, I took to the sky as the Dragons formed a circle around me, "kill every man who tries to take you down, leave the people in the cage alone, and leave Drago to me!" I commanded before they dispersed to different parts of the island. "Drago!" I soared to his direction with fire in my eye, our staffs clanged against each other as we fought. "You'll regret not only breaking the deal but threatening the lives of her family!" I exclaimed, "hypocrite much?" He asked, "unlike you, Silver did everything in her power to put things right! The village would be nothing but a ghost town if it wasn't for her!" I yelled out. I swept him off his feet with my staff and landed on him with my left foot on chest.

Silver's (POV)

My wings dispersed into a puff of smoke as my eye turned back to its normal silver color, my armor turned back to its normal brown color, my hair no longer has the dark grey hue, the dark grey on my tail turning back to forest green, the marks on my face disappear, and the pitch black tip in my hair turns back to red. "I can kill you right here right now if I wanted to... If," I stated, "but that's not me anymore," I moved my foot from his chest and held out my right hand for him to take, "my past does not define me, my past is not today, and today, I'm giving you the chance to start over," I smiled a little as he hesitantly grabs a hold of mine so I cam lift him up off the ground.