XVIII

When I woke up, I saw that my hands were tied behind my back, I was kneeling on the ground and right in front of me was a pit of lava. "Silver!" I look up and I'm horrified to see Viggo, Ryker, Johann, father and everyone else trapped in a cage that is being held above the lava pit. "Drago this wasn't part of the deal!" I yelled out, "but I will not have any of my men be lied to like how you lied to them," my eye widens in shock, *how the actual Hell did he find out about my lie!?!* I thought as my breathing quickens, scared of what Drago will do next. (I know it doesn't make sense right now but this chapter will tie everything all together). "What have you been keeping from us?" Father asked, "many things father, many things," I mumbled underneath my breath, I knew that he heard me, but I didn't want Viggo nor anyone else to hear what I said, "what is he talking about Silver?" Dagur asked confused, "Drago get them down from there now or else I'll order the Alpha Dragon to freeze you to death!" I exclaimed avoiding Dagur's question, "if you do that, then my men will cut the rope that is holding your precious friends, dropping them into the pit of lava," he retorted with a smirk.

I look up with dreadful shame at father and all the others, "still want to keep it as a secret?" He asked but I kept my mouth shut, "fine then," he said, "I'll just do the talking for you," he said before throwing a Whispering Death's tooth... Covered in blood, "a Whispering Death's tooth, do you remember... Viggo, Ryker?" He asked them tauntingly, "of course we remember! A Whispering Death took our mother!" Ryker yelled, "what about your village?" Drago asked, "an army of Dragons invaded our village, we were surrounded by them," Viggo said with a look as if he was trying hold back his tears, "and you didn't notice anything, oh I don't, strange?" Drago asked with a smirk, knowing that I was starting to get scared, "there was this shadow figure that was standing on top of a... No," Viggo looked away from Drago and me in disbelief. "It was me," I mumbled, "I'm the one who invaded and destroyed your village, your home, and it's my fault that your family is dead," tears started to stream down my face, "what!?!" They all yelled as I saw Viggo start to break down from the sudden shock, "I'm deeply sorry that I couldn't stop what happened to your home Ryker and Viggo!" I cried out.