V

I hug Viggo back as I let the tears fall down my right cheek. I felt him wipe away the tears on my left cheek and kissed it softly. I froze while my faces grow hot. I turn my face away from him in embarrassment. He chuckles in amusement. That's when I felt someone or something shove us off the dock. Out of instinct, I made a vine appear on one of the poles to keep me and Viggo above the ocean's surface, but somehow Viggo slipped out of the vine's grasp. I made the vine retreat. I put my back legs on the pole, and use all my strength to push myself off. As soon as I had Viggo in my arms, I use my necklace to turn me into my half mermaid transformation so that I can take us to the surface quicker. When we reached the surface, I transformed back into my 'normal' form and swam us to shore. "Viggo, are you alright?" I asked him as he started gasping for air, "I'm fine thanks to you," he said with a small smile, I let a small smile grace my lips in return. When we entered my hut, dad rushed up to me with tears in his eyes, "Silver! Thank goodness your alright!" He exclaimed as he held me tightly in his arms, "of course I'm alright, we both are, dad what on earth made you think otherwise?" I was confused about why he was acting this way.