XXI

"I'm going down there to find her," a faint voice said, "no you can't Viggo, what if you slip on one of the rocks!?! Anyways, she destroyed our home, why do you want to go after her!?!" Another faint voice exclaimed, "I know she'll catch me if I fall, brother, anyways, I still love her, even though she destroyed our home, she is still the love of my life," Viggo said.

3rd Person (POV)

Viggo carefully climbed down the walls inside the volcano, trying not to slip nor lose his grip on any of the edges. That's when the ground started to crumble, and the walls began to shake, making Viggo lose his grip on the rocks he was holding on to, and fall towards the lava. "Viggo!" Silver cried out before her purple Phoenix wings appeared on her back, letting her fly so she can catch Viggo before he fell into the lava. Then suddenly, lava spurred up from the volcano, "AHH!" Silver cried out in pain as the lava burned her wings. When they were safely on the ground, Silver continued to cry out in pain, for the lava had burned through the skin.

Silver's (POV)

"Silver!" Viggo cried out, "your wings," he stared at them in horror, "I'm fine, but are you alright Viggo?" I asked him, "I'll take her to Berk, that way we can heal her wings-" Father said, "no, by the time we get there, my wings would be nothing but ashes and bones, it's pointless, nothing can fix what lava burned," I stated, "thankfully the lava didn't burn through any bones or else these wings would be-" Viggo started, "these wings are still useless without feathers Viggo," I stated. "But what were you thinking? You could've died!" I exclaimed, "but you caught me, just like I knew you would," he said as he intertwined his fingers with mine, "of course I would, I-I love you Viggo, I don't know what I'll do with myself if I were to lose you," I hugged him tightly, "I ruined you and your brothers life once, and I don't want to let a stupid mistake ruin them again," I whispered but loud enough for him to hear me.