VII

"But that still doesn't explain why you're here," I said, "I'm here to apologize as I said before, I regret betraying you as I regret trying to kill your-" "he was NEVER my father, to begin with, Johann!" I exclaimed, "Hiccup would've pushed you over the edge of the side if it wasn't for me and my father," I stated, "so quite the lies and tell me the truth on why you're really here," I said simply, "you don't believe me?" He had the look of hurt in his eyes. I felt a pang of guilt hit me in the chest, I sigh through my nose before saying, "you lied to me and my... Friends," I was a bit hesitant saying the last part, "of course I don't believe you," I crossed my arms over my chest and glare at him. He looks at the ground with a with his eyes closed with a regretful look on his face. I couldn't bear to see that look on his face, but I couldn't let him know it got me. What he did next catch me off guard, he walked up to me and... Hugged me. I flinched at the contact but slowly hugged him back. I couldn't stop myself from crying into his shoulder, he rubbed my back for comfort and hugged me tighter, "I'm sorry Johann, but I can't trust you, you were the only person I've ever trusted with my secrets, plus I LOVED you, Johann, but you broke my trust as well as my heart when I found out you betrayed me and my friends, not to mention that I don't even know if you told anyone about my secrets," I walked away from him to only bump into my father with Viggo and he-who-must-not-be-named by his side. "Viggo, father... Hiccup, what are you doing here?" I asked confused, "so is that the reason why you were gone all the time?" He-who-must-not-be-named asked, "..." I looked down at the ground and said nothing, "is this true Silver?" Viggo and father asked in unison, "that was a long time ago, things have changed since his betrayal," I stated, "is that a yes or no Silver?" Father asked I was too scared to answer, "... Yes," I looked away from his eyes, "I thought I taught you better than that Silver, I thought Shania taught you better than that Silver," I felt ashamed of myself, "I am sorry father, and I am ashamed of my rash decisions long ago," I whispered, "I'm disappointed in you," my eye widens with tears brimming in them, "I am sorry to have disappointed you father," I whispered before morphing into a Purple Phoenix and flying away.