1. New Threat

Kamigami No Asobi does not belong to me, no matter how much I love it! Credit for these wonderful characters go to their proper owners!

It has been 5 years since I was sent back home from the Academy, but sometimes it feels as though I am still there somehow. I have not heard from Zeus, Ra, Odin, or anyone from the mythologies ever since I came back. I am getting anxious for a new mission to one of the realms.
   Suddenly there is a bright light in front of me and I close my eyes.
As I open them, I am standing in front of Hermes, the messenger God, "Greetings Hermes, " I say, while I now low, in respect, even though he is my cousin.
"Rise, Hope, " he says, motioning for me to stand.
   I get on my feet and ask, " is there something I can do for you, mighty Hermes?"
"Come with me, " he says, holding his hand out for me to grab, I put on my cloak, a gift from Hephaestus, the God of the Forges.
   I take his hand and almost instantly, I am standing in front of all of the mythologies most powerful gods.
   The gods I bonded with at the academy, Ra, Odin, and Amaterasu, as well as some of the other gods from Olympus, like Athena, as well as Hermes.
Zeus raises his staff and says, " I am displeased to say that we have a problem."
  Everyone listens as Zeus talks, " I have brought you all here to inform you that the Mythologies are in jeopardy. "
  Everyone stays quiet until Poseidon speaks up, and while he talks, I keep my eyes and head firm on the ground, "Whatever do you mean, brother, " he asks, looking a bit uncomfortable.
" I mean that someone has stolen the Sword of Gathering Clouds, and I have gathered you here to inform you, I will break down the barrier that protects Camp Half-Blood."
   There were several gasps in the following moment after Zeus made his announcement, but no one spoke.
    I, on the other hand, wouldn't stand by and watch him destroy the only hope for Demigods.
I walk towards slowly, and now, before speaking, " Mighty Zeus, I can't help but question, why would you destroy the barrier, without being sure that a demigod stole the sword if someone were to have taken it, you would have known since it has your magical essence within it." I finish, not looking at him, in case he wants to send some lightning at me, he has actually tried before, but I wouldn't take my chances with the Greek God.
He seemed somewhat pleased with my question, almost as if he was expecting me to ask him in the first place.
  He responds with, " The thief is a demigod because I was busy breaking up an argument between Athena and Poseidon and the other gods were busy enjoying the show. None of the gods could have taken it because they are not allowed to take each others source of power, let alone mine. The chamber the sword was in, can recognize magical beings, like gods, Centaurs, and even satyrs. If the thief was a demigod, their godly parent would be a weak God, therefore, they wouldn't be detected when they entered the chamber." Zeus finishes, looking at me as if expecting me to continue. A usual he is correct.
I start to talk, " Mighty Zeus, I know you have your reasons to believe that a demigod took the sword, but you can't just destroy the barrier and let the camp be overrun by monsters. That barrier is the only thing protecting us demigods, without us there to the monsters, they will keep reproducing and the demigods that manage to survive in the mortal world, " I pause to take a breath to continue, " please, give me a chance to find the sword, and return it to you before the Winter Solstice in 3 weeks, " I am about to finish when he raises his hand and says, " and if you do not come back, I will break the barrier." Zeus finishes for me, and looks towards me, " the young gods will accompany you on your quest, and you shall take them to the vamp, where their powers will be sealed off, just like at the academy."
Zeus raises his staff and all of the shakes on the gods reappear on them. I look at them with anger in my eyes, of course, they don't know since I have my hoodie on, but after what happened at the academy, and how they humiliated me on Olympus, thinking I couldn't hear it see them. They had insulted me in front of the gods of Olympus, and some gods lost their respect for me, but I soon gained it back. I vowed I would never let that happen again.
I am pulled out of my thoughts by Zeus, he raised his staff, and suddenly the only ones standing on the field were the gods from the academy and me.
"You know I was hoping for a strong, powerful Demigod as our guide for this mission, " Susanoo, ( Takeru) said.
"Well, I am sorry to not have met your standards Master Takeru, but you are not up to my standards either, " I say, rather bluntly.
I see the race in his eyes and face before I hear it, " you dare say that to me? I AM A GOD. YOU ARE A LITTLE DEMIGOD, I AM MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU!" He roared at me.
I had had enough, I take off my cloak and watch as they all gasp and look astounded.
"Yes, I am a demigod and you are a god. I may not be as powerful as the rest of you gods, but at least I don't betray my friends, now if you don't mind, the fate of Camp Half-Blood stands on my shoulders, I would like to get there before it is destroyed. There of you come with me, and the rest of you used these teleportation crystals. Take a crystal, step on it, crush it, and say where you want to go." I dropped the nag on the ground near their feet, and I made my way to my truck, which miraculously appeared out of nowhere. I get in the driver's seat, put on my seatbelt and watch as 3 of the gods get in the truck. Loki in the passenger seat, and Balder and Thor in the back.
"It will take about an hour to get to camp, "I announce, as I turn on the engine and start driving to the woods towards Camp Half-Blood.