4.Telling Them

Hey, guys, hope you like this chapter!

Next Day

Everyone was in the living room eating breakfast, human food since the kitchen was too small.

"Now that I am here, do you guys have any questions for me," I asked, as I sat down on the chair in front of the gods.

Hades was the first one to ask," who is your godly parent Kusanagi?"

There is a deadly silence around the room as the gods and Percy waited for my answer. Percy knew how delicate this topic was for me, that is why he never spoke of our father.

With a frown on my face, I began to explain, " the first thing you need to know about my parents is one of them was the one that sacrificed herself to save me, and that she ended up dying in vain, and the other is a bastard who doesn't care enough about me to even claim me,"

"What do you mean, "claim you?" Dionysus asks, looking at Percy, then at me. 

I begin to explain, " At camp Half-Blood, you have to be claimed by one of the gods as their child. Each god has a cabin for their children while they are at the camp."

"Your godly parent hasn't claimed you," Hades asks.

"No," I say, putting my head up and saying, " but I don't care. I don't need his claim. As you can see, I have survived years without his claim and I will for many more."

"Is that the reason you hate your godly parent," Balder asks.

"No, I have another reason," I sighed and began my story.

"It all started a long time ago with Poseidon and Medusa. You all know the story of how Poseidon raped Medusa in Athena's temple, and Athena cursed Medusa for it, " I asked, not looking at anyone.

"Yes," they all answered.

"After Athena cursed Medusa, a child was born. It was a demigod, only it wasn't half human. The child was half god, but a quarter human and a quarter monster."

"Why was the child a quarter human and monsters," Hades asks, then adds, "I have never heard of that happening before."

"Medusa was human before she was turned into a monster and since she gave birth to the child being a monster, it inherited her monster nature."

"Why are you telling us this, kitten," Loki asks.

"Let me continue. As I was saying, after Medusa gave birth to the child, she went to Olympus and begged to Poseidon to keep the child. She knew heroes would be chasing after her, so she knew she was a threat to the child. Poseidon agreed to keep the child, but in return, she agreed to never face Poseidon and to never step on Olympus ever again. As soon as Poseidon saw that Medusa had left, he threw the child into a lake at the edge of the Mount Olympus. Poseidon thought the child would drown, but the child survived and the wild animals that lived in the forest around the lake helped the child survive the short amount of time it spent in those woods." I finished. Throughout my entire story, I had anger in my voice, and all of the gods noticed.

"What happened to the child," Dionysus asks.

"You are talking to the child," I say, looking back at them.

"Wait. You are Poseidon's daughter, " Loki asks. The others were speechless.

"Yeah," I say with no emotion in my voice. 

"Why would our uncle do that, " Apollon asked, looking over worried.

"Yeah, he would never do this, " Dionysus said.

I get up and walk to the other end of the room, "well sorry to disappoint you guys, but he did. He left me to rot in the wilderness. Of course, I had animal friends who helped, but since I couldn't understand them, I was always alone. As time went by and I grew up, my anger for him grew uncontrollably and I couldn't control my powers. Since Zeus, who had been watching me since birth, decided that what Poseidon did was unforgivable and he gave me a human form, locked me in a cellar on Olympus until my anger was controllable, and I thank Zeus because, without him, I would still be out there killing people." I finish, looking up.

"So, if you were the child, then who was your other parent, the one who taught you everything," Takeru asks.

"I considered Zeus as my true father. He adopted me in secret. He feared what would happen if the other side found out. They haven't yet." 

Suddenly, a bell rang.

" Yes, it's time, " I say, as I get up and walk to the armor room.

"It's time for what Fairy, " Apollon asks, getting up from his seat, while the others follow me with their eyes.

I look at them and answer them with a grin saying, " it's battle time."

"Battle time, " Takeru asks.

"Yes, battle time. Camp Half-Blood is all about training to become a warrior, and every week or so we have a battle. Everyone against everyone. If you make it to the finales, you get a special treat at dinner. Now, so you are guests, you all will be watching, but not fighting. These battles can leave serious injuries if you are not trained properly and you guys can't use your powers here, so naturally, you will get hurt and we don't want that." I say as I walk inside the armor room.

"Will you be fighting Weed, " Takeru asks.

"Of course, I love fighting, " I say, as I put on my chest plate.

"But Fairy, won't you get hurt, " Apollon asks, with worry in his eyes and voice.

"1. I have done this before many time, 2. We all have to wear armor, so we will be protected, and 3. I have protected the camp from monsters. I think I can handle a couple of campers, "  I say as I put on my helmet and head outside.

"PERCY!!! HURRY UP! IT'S ALMOST TIME!!" I begin walking to the edge of the forest.

Once everyone was outside, I faced my cottage and said, "Desaparece"

The cottage slowly faded from view and everyone made their way to the training area where the battle usually began.

Chiron spoke with a loud booming voice, "/welcome campers and esteem guests,' referring to the gods' to our weekly battle. Last time, some e used candy bombs on Joseph and left him with a concussion, so they are forbidden to use in contact with another carpet, but you may use them as a distraction or view blocker, " he grabbed a flag from a flagpole next to him and with louder code said,
"FIGHT"

Now the fun started.

I hope you guys enjoyed chapter 5. Sorry, I haven't updated lately, I had some problems with my laptop, but here it is. See you all in the next chapter.