7. Zeus's Decision

After the planning, I won't spoil, everyone went to bed.

In the Morning

Belle POV

"Good morning guys," I say, as I walk up to the gods in the living room eating breakfast.

"Morning!" They all respond.

"Fairy, can I ask you a question?" Apollon suddenly asks.

"Ask away," I said, eating a piece of a waffle.

"If you were a demigod and a "monster", before you met us, how did you survive the world of the Gods," Apollon asked, curiosity stretched across his face.

By now, the rest of the gods had stopped eating and looked at Apollon and me.

Shifting in my seat, I said," before I say anything, I need you to know, I was not always the happy, cheerful, and forgiving girl you guys met at the Academy."

Takeru asked," what do you mean?"

"I mean I was a monster," I say, bluntly.

They all stare at me for a few moments, before I begin speaking again," Remember when I said I lived in the woods until Zeus took me in and then the Japanese gods," I asked, looking up at them.

They all nodded their heads.

"well, before that,"

Flashback ( I am sorry if it isn't good, I am REALLY bad at details, but I will try my best.)

" I used to roam the mountains the fields of the Greek realm until I came across monsters, children from the Mother of Monsters and other creatures. They gave me advice on how to live off of the land and how to avoid the hunters and Gods."

Pause

"Wait, why would they help you, I mean, it's not that I'm against monsters or anything, but aren't monsters supposed to have a reputation of being ruthless creatures, why didn't they kill you?" Takeru asks.

'Tsukito, please don't write this down," I say, not looking at him.

"Forgive me Kusanagi," he says, putting the pen and notebook away, only to pull it out again 4 seconds later.

Play

"Anyway, the monsters saw me as one of their own, a living being treated unjustly. They helped me survive over the years and during those years, I learned to adapt to the Greek world. I visited all of the mythologies to visit other monsters and to learn from them. Unfortunately, one day a Royal Guard saw me coming from the Norse portal to the Greek and they tried to attack me.

On instinct, I ran and tried to hide in the forest, but one of the guards grabbed my arm before I could run into the trees and he took me to a cell in the dungeons. Zeus and Odin had a meeting on what to do with me since I could travel to the other mythologies, while it was difficult for other creatures and gods to jump from Mythology to Mythology.

I was taken to the throne room in iron chains,  which sealed my powers and monster instincts.

" Who are you," Zeus asked and I responded with a simple "someone", but Zeus and Odin weren't satisfied with my answer, so they tried again,

" How are you able to cross the mythologies,

" Odin asked and I responded, "with my powers"

Zeus and Odin realized that I would not talk so they decided to take a different approach.

"Where are you from," Zeus asks.

"I don't know, " I respond, with honesty in my voice.

"What do you mean, you don't know, " Odin asks, looking curious.

"I was abandoned by my parents at birth. I've lived on my own ever since, " I say with a hint of sadness, not too much, so they don't think ok weak.

"Well, let us see who you're parents are, " Odin says, raising his staff and slamming it on the floor.

Odin shows Zeus an image of a human and a God who I didn't recognize.

"Zeus, what do we do, do we give her back, " Odin asks, looking slightly alarmed.

"No, my brother is an arrogant god, he will not accept her, " Zeus says, pacing back and forth.

"Zeus, you know what you have to do" Odin says, looking at me.

For a while, Zeus is quiet. No one says anything until he finally speaks up, " No, I will not do it, I will take her," Zeus finally looks at me, with an unreadable expression.

"What are you talking about!" I demand, looking between them.

They looked at each other and then back at me.

And from that moment, I knew, I was in for a good and adventurous future.

Back to the present. I'm sorry it's really short guys, this is just a filler chapter. I'm in Mexico right now, so I don't really have time to upload. Also, I'm not in the mood to publish, so see you guys next time!