8. The search begins

Music has nothing to do with the chapter, I just like the song 😁

I hope you guys like chapter 8. I will start updating more often and make the chapters longer. 

Dionysus was the first to talk after I finished my story, " so father took you in after they found you, " he asked, looking at me. 

"Yes, but you never saw me because 1, you didn't know about me and 2, I was forbidden from talking to other gods, " I said, looking down as everyone looked at me with curiosity. 

"Why though, you would have made an awesome cousin, " Dionysus says, with a small smile. 

"Wait, you're their cousin," we all suddenly look at Loki, who just spoke up, looking at us as if we were crazy. 

"Yes we passed this Loki, " Takeru said, looking incredibly annoyed, " she is the daughter of Poseidon. Apollo and Dionysus are both sons of Zeus.  Since Zeus and Podeison are brothers, it makes these three cousins. " 

"I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you guys, I wanted to, " I said with a small, sad smile, "but Zeus thought it was best that no one should see me on Olympus while I was there.  I started to frown slightly, seeing as they all started to give me sad looks. 

I was as sad as they were, if not more. I had always wanted to meet the gods, to talk to them, to feel just as powerful as they were. Zeus even told me about them. Zeus taught me about all of the histories of the Greeks, Norse, and even the Japanese. I had a vast knowledge of all the mythologies. 

I had almost gone to see them once. I was behind the door that led to the ballroom, where the gods had a war meeting. I took one look at myself and I denied myself the honor of meeting a god. 

Once the gods saw me, I would be deemed as a monster and I would never be accepted. I hid from everyone. 

Eventually, Zeus decided I needed to train, I needed to go to Camp Half-Blood. Once I had sufficient knowledge, I decided I wanted to help the gods, of course without them knowing. 

"There is something I still don't understand Kusanagi," Tutskito said, giving me that straight look of his. 

"Yes Tutskito, " I ask, looking at him a bit worried. 

"If you are half-god, what are your powers, " he asks, only looking mildly curious. 

A smirk winds itself on my face before I say, " you'll see". 

Without another word, I teleport myself and everyone else to the bottom of the lake, with air bubbles, of course, seeing as they are in their human forms. 

I decided to blend in with the water, to see how they would reach and when they would realize that I was no longer with them. 

"Hey Weed, where are you, " Takeru asks, taking in his surroundings and everyone else. 

"So Kusanagi has the power to teleport and blend into her surroundings, " Tutskito says, writing into his notebook as if this happens to him every day. Considering his brother is another water god, I wouldn't be surprised, poor guy. 

"Weed show yourself already! " Taker was starting to get impatient, and with him, that can't be good. 

As I start to swim away from them, I say in a sweet and innocent voice, "you will have to find me to discover my powers. I will leave behind clues, good luck."   

Cliffhanger (sorry) this is just a filler chapter, next one will be WAY better. See ya then!!