Part Two: New school, New friends.

Jisung

Time for classes. sigh. Am I ready? Nope. Do I wanna go to class? no. Do I have to? yes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I took a deep breath before walking into the class. The teacher looked at me,

"are you Han Jisung?" I gulped before nodding, "y-yes ma'am.." she told me where to sit.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HAN JISUNG'S SEAT FOR ALL CLASSES!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I awkwardly walked to my seat and sat down.

"Now I'm choosing your partners for this project." The kids groaned. I heard,

"you know I don't work well with anybody so I expect to not be put with anybody."

I felt goosebumps rise. The teacher sighed,

"I'm sorry, Minho. But, I still gotta partner you up with someone. No exceptions."

I nervously shook my leg. I don't belong here. I didn't do anything.. But no one believed me at home so I'm stuck here.

"Lee Minho, and Han Jisung, you guys are partners."

.....what..... who's minho?

The teacher went back to assigning partners.

"Now that the partners have been assigned, you have to move to sit next to them. this project will be for half of the year so that will be your permanent seat.Don't like it? You'll have to bring it up with the Dean. Also, One of you, out of the pairs, will have to come get your prompts." I watched as students got up. I seen Hyunjin and got up.

"Dude, some information about minho is that he's one of the "bad boys." He's pretty scary when angry. Good luck." Hyunjin had told me.

I gulped again before grabbing the packet from the teacher. I walked back to my seat, to shy to approach him.

Eventually I heard the chair next to me move, so I tensed.

"Hey pup. Why won't you sit next to me?" I gulped again. I hesitantly turned my head to see a rather pretty looking boy. "I...uh...I.." I stammered. Dammit, Jisung! get it together!

The boy smirked, "The name's Minho. Are you Jisung?" My breath hitched. Before I knew it, I was nodding.

Soon the bell rang, and I hurried to get out of there. Hyunjin was ahead of me so I had to yell, "h-hyunjin! Wait up!" Minho had yelled, "See ya around, pup!" Hyunjin waited for me so I squeaked before running faster to catch up.

Hyunjin looked at me, "hey... Are you okay?" I shrugged, "can I sit with you at lunch please..?" Hyunjin nodded, "of course. I seen you and Minho talking. What'd he say? He didn't say any provocative words did he?" I shook my head, "n-no.. he just called me pup and asked me why I didn't sit next to him.."

Hyunjin laughed before turning serious,

"Jisung, you need to be careful. If he called you pup, then that's not really good. Normally when he calls someone pup, it means he's planning something. So please be careful and make sure you do the project in a public setting.." I nodded, "I promise Hyunjin.."

we reached the cafeteria when I suddenly heard,

"Hey, Pup! Sit with me and my friends!" I looked at Hyunjin, scared. "don't worry, I'll protect you." Hyunjin had said. I nodded.

"Sorry, Minho! Jisung already has someone to sit with!" I froze,

"Hyunjin! Whyd you...?" Hyunjin patted my head before walking to a table, "Jisung, youre gonna sit with my friends, Boyfriend, and I."

I nodded. More friends, yay!