Part Eleven: Maybe Minho is ready to talk? (M)

(slight smut? Mainly Minsung fluff~)

(Only warning: Handjob)

Third Person

The two cuddled on Minho's bed while the elder cried on his baby's shoulder. Jisung was rubbing his back soothingly. He didn't like it when the elder was sad.  Minho sniffed and wiped at his eyes, "I-I think I'm ready to talk about what happened...." Jisung shook his head, "No, baby.. No you're not. Not yet at least.. I can tell." Minho pouted, "you deserve to know why I was so quick to kick you out earlier today, though.." Jisung caressed his face, "Baby, I will wait as long as I need to before you tell me everything that happened." Minho kissed the younger boy, "Be mine, Pup.. Please.." Jisung whined at the nickname, finally letting his true feelings go,, all a while saying, "yes."

Minho smirked, "Does Jisungie like being called Pup?" Jisung whined again, "I-it does things to me..." Minho smirks. He went to ask Jisung what he meant when he felt the younger's hard member, and smirked some more, "Pup gets turned on? Interesting. What other kinks did you not tell me? Hmm, Pup?" Jisung whined at the teasing, "p-please, d-daddy.." Minho kissed the younger boy passionately. Jisung immediately kissed back. 

The elder deepened the kiss and tugged at the younger's shirt. Jisung broke away from the kiss to take his shirt off. The elder pulled the younger back into the kiss. 

The room was slowly beginning to get hotter and hotter as the kiss carried on. Soon Jisung was bare while Minho left his boxers on. Minho trailed his hand down to the younger's cock and began pumping him, causing the younger to cry out in complete pleasure. Minho would be lying if he didn't say that the sound went straight to his own hardening member. 

Jisung moaned and whined as the pace got faster, and faster. Minho leaned down to kiss the boy's chest. Jisung whimpered out, "c-close..! D-Daddy...!" Minho continued pumping the boy until he spilled into his hand. Jisung fell back against the bed, panting. Minho got up to get a damp rag and clean the boy up. Once the boy was clean, Minho laid next to him.

Jisung mumbled, "I'll return the favor tomorrow after classes." Minho kissed the top of his head, "you don't have to, baby. Goodnight, Pup~."