Part Twenty: END

Third Person:

Years have passed since Minho, Jisung, and their friends have graduated. Minho was planning on introducing Jisung to his dad. Was he nervous? Yes. Did Jisung find ways to calm him down? Yes. Jisung introduced Minho to his parents already. Everyone that used to blame Jisung for everything realized Minho could beat their asses of he ever found out they picked on Jisung again, so they stopped.

It took some time for Jisung's parents to warm up to the idea of their son having a boyfriend. But they did accept it after Jisung explained that the things he was accused of, wasn't him. They felt bad for not listening to their son, but Jisung wasn't upset. He was glad they sent him to that boarding school. He needed some dark in his life, while minho needed some light in his life. The rest of Jisung's friends warmed up to the fact that Minho was Jisung's boyfriend. While minhos friends were quick to warm up to the squirrel-like boy. Changbin, not so much.

No one understood why it took so long for Changbin to warm up to Jisung. But he did when he realized Jisung wanted to be a rapper, if not, then a producer. Chan, Changbin, and Jisung formed a rap group together and made some music together. That group was called 3RACHA and is now on top of the charts world-wide. Minho, Hyunjin, and Felix formed a dance trio, while Seungmin, and Jeongin make songs of their own. Minho, Hyunjin, and Felix would often make choreographies for Seungmin, and Jeongin, and sometimes 3RACHA.

To say Minho was proud of where everyone went, would be an understatement. They all went down the same paths, but not quite. Who knows, maybe some day the group would be able to debut as 8 but right now, they all wanna focus on their current careers. Theyll focus on the future when it's time, but for now. Theyre only worried about the present.

This was the story of how one falsely accused student met 7 great friends. One of those friends being his boyfriend. Thank you for reading My Pace. Until next time..

END!