Part Fifteen: After care the next day?

Jisung woke up when the sun was shining through the currents. Minho walked in his dorm and smiled, seeing the younger awake, "You're awake, Pup." Jisung nodded, and pouted when he couldn't sit up, "Sore too.." Minho chuckled, "sorry, but you were asking for it. I planned to be gentle last night. Yet, when you're begging me to go faster, I couldn't help it."

Jisung blushed and whined while hiding his face, "leave me alone...!" Minho laughed and picked the boy up, bringing him to the bathroom. Minho set the boy on the sink counter before turning the bath on. "I want you to bathe while I get breakfast. We're gonna cuddle, since you're too sore to do anything." Jisung lightly hit the older boy, "leave me alone!" Minho chuckled and filled the tub with bubbles. Jisung smiled childishly, "bubbles~!" Minho clenched his heart, "Please, Jisungie. That was really fucking cute."

When the water was at an appropriate temperature, Minho put the boy in the tub, and handed him bath stuff, "I'll have a towel on the sink for you." Jisung smiled cutely, "Thanks, hyung!" Minho placed a kiss on the top of Jisung's head, and walked out after placing a fluffy towel on the sink counter. Jisung began washing his hair while the warm water relaxed his muscles. Minho walked out and went to the nearest café to get coffee and breakfast muffins for him and his boyfriend. Jeongin and Chan were there. Chan seen Minho and smiled, "Hey Minho!!"

Minho smiled and waved while he waited for his order. When Minho got his food and drinks he bowed to Chan and Jeongin before walking back to his dorm room on campus. Minho reached his room and set the food on his bedside table. He went to the bathroom and knocked on the door, "Pup? I got food. Hurry up so we can cuddle."

Minho heard a faint "help! Im still sore! I cant move because of you, you fucking dick!" Minho chuckled and went to help his baby.

Minho helped Jisung out and dressed. Then Minho carried Jisung to his bed so they can cuddle.