Part Four: Time to start the project

Third person

The bell rang, signaling tje end of all classes. Jisung and Hyunjin were walking back to their room when Minho came and grabbed Jisung,

"time to start the project, Pup." Minho stated bluntly. Jisung didn't have time to react as the elder was already dragging him to Minho's dorm room.

"h-hey! Y-you can't just do that!" Jisung shouts while trying to pull his arm away from the elder.

The elder boy smirked,

"Actually, pup, I can do whatever the fuck I want."

Jisung blushed at the name. Its no secret that he was beginning to develop feelings for the other.

"W-We never set up a day and time! So no you can't do whatever you want! Hyunjin invited me to hang out with his friends so let go of me!"

Jisung yells. Minho stopped, causing Jisung to crash into his back.

"You've gotten brave, havent you, pup? After you stood up for that little Aussie, you think you can fight against me. Don't you, Pup?" Minho asked, dangerously.

(A/N: Oof Minho going full dom)

Jisung gulped. He took the chance to yank on his arm, and ran. He ran all the way to his dorm room and threw himself on his bed.

Hyunjin came out and looked at Jisung, "you okay..?" Jisung just groaned in response.

"Hyunjin... I hate Minho.." Hyunjin nods,

"I know."

Jisung looked at him,

"when do we leave to hang out with your friends?"

Hyunjin smiled, "theyre on their way over. I told them that you were sent here on discipline reasons. they believe you. I made sure they won't mention it."

Jisung smiled at Hyunjin's words. "D-do they like me...?" Hyunjin nodded,

"Jeongin looks up to you. especially after what you did today at lunch. He's shy so he couldn't do what you did for Felix." Jisung blushed.

"T-They don't think I'm annoying?" Hyunjin shook his head no.

Jisung smiled. He felt relieved to know that more people accepted him as their friend.

Soon a knock was heard.

Thinking it was Hyunjin's friends, Jisung got up and opened the door.

Unfortunately, his smile fell when he seen two of Minho's friends, Changbin and Woojin.

Changbin looked at Jisung,

"Minho wants to talk to you-" Jisung cut him off,

"n-no. I am not talking to that... that prick. And you can tell him I called him that."