Part Ten: 'no son of mine is gay'

Minho

I gulped once I saw my dad's cold expression. "What the fuck did you just say, Minho?" I stammered as I didn't know how to respond. I've never seen dad this angry.. "I-I said that I'm gay..." Dad glared at me, "no son of mine is gay. You're not my son." I teared up at that.. D-Did he just...? I want my dad's approval... 

I can't be with Jisung.. I hope he knows that.. I'm sorry, Pup....

Hyunjin

I was watching Minho. His dad left. Minho looked like he needed a hug. I texted Jisung and told him to get here quick. I wasn't going to leave Minho here alone. Not until Jisung gets here. Soon I heard, "Hyung? W-What's going on?" I walked up to Jisung, "Minho needs a hug right now. I have to get back to Seungmin. He's probably worried. " Jisung nodded and went to Minho. I began walking back to my room.

Jisung

I was sad. Why was he so upset? What happened? I don't ask these questions, I just hugged him, like Hyunjin hyung said to. "D-daddy.. Whatever happened, I'm sorry..." I whispered.

Minho hugged me back, and cried into my shoulder. I frowned even more. Why is he this sad..? I lead us into his room so we can cuddle. I wanted him to be happy. "You don't... You don't have to talk about it right now, but when you're ready, I'll be here with open arms, ready to listen.." I whispered. Minho hugged me tighter. "Y-You're such an angel, P-Pup.." I blushed. Please Minho.. When you call me pup, it does things to me.. I'm not familiar with it...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update cause why not? Later i'll post the yoonkook update~! See ya lovelies~~~!