Part Five: What does Minho want? (M)

Jisung

I sighed when I realized Changbin and Woojin weren't leaving. I looked at Hyunjin, hoping he'd say something but, he only said,

"go Jisung. I'll tell them you'll be a bit late. Okay?" I sadly nodded my head.

I then began following Changbin and Woojin. Changbin looked at me, "He's not happy. he's not totally pissed but he's still angry." I gulped.

Will he beat me up? Changbin and Woojin soon stopped infront of a door. I gulped again. The two began to leave. Um... Am I supposed to knock. I stand there for a few minutes before the door swung open.

I looked up at Minho shyly. Has he always been this pretty?

Minho smirked, before pulling me in his room.

"...My friends will be worried... Can I go back, M-Minho...?" I timidly asked. Minho looked at me,

"No. Tell them you wont be able to make it." I don't know what possessed me to be obedient, but I found myself typing away on my phone.

Soon, Minho turned me around and placed kisses all over my neck. I struggled against him.

"s-stop! n-no!" Minho pulled back a bit and muttered,

"When I get mad, I get horny. And I know you want this." I shook my head,

"n-no! I don't! Stop it! L-let me go!" I keep struggling. I didn't want this. Minho.. Please get off me..

Minho went back to kissing my neck when I felt weird. What's happening...? Before I knew it, I was letting out small mewls. I felt Minho smirk against my neck before beginning to suck on my neck. Okay.. Maybe I am enjoying this.

Third Person

Minho continued his assault on Jisungs neck as his hand traveled down to the younger's cock. Minho unbuttoned the younger's pants and began pumping him.

Jisung let out a small gasp before moaning. "o-oh..." Minho was immediately addicted to the boy's moans and wanted to hear more.

He took the boy's clothes off, his own following.

"Baby, I'm gonna make you feel good." Minho whispered in his ear. Jisung moaned softly when Minho began pumping him again. Jisung stopped Minho before dropping to his knees. A fact about Jisung is that he's actually really subby. Minho smirked as he watched Jisung unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, his boxers following immediately after.

Jisung looked at the huge cock in front of him before placing kisses all around it.

"fuck, baby.. Don't tease me..." Minho had groaned. Jisung nodded and did as told. He began sucking on the tip, before slowly sinking down.

Minho moaned loudly. Jisung revelled in the sound and suddenly got the urge to want to please the elder. He began moving his head back and fourth, sucking on the elders cock.

After awhile, Minho stopped him,

"Stop it pup. I wanna be in you." Jisung blushed and nodded.

Minho picked him up amd carried him to the large bed. Jisung was set down the middle and watched as Minho crawled on top of him.

The elder began prepping the smaller male. Jisung was whining, and moaning. "m-more... I need more than just your fingers please!" Jisung cried out.

Minho smirked before positioning himself. Then, Minho pushed in. And, Instead of crying out in pain, the younger cried out in pleasure. Minho moaned at the feeling of the tight heat around him.

Minho began moving, pulling out almost completely, and slamming right back in, causing Jisung to let out a loud moan.

"f-faster please!" Minho went faster and harder, causing moans and whines to come from the boy beneath him.

"baby-fuck-you feel so-shit!- good!" Jisung moaned even louder and began clawing at his back.

"ngh~ Daddy! Please!" Minho smirked and went faster,

"so baby wants me to be his daddy huh? to fuck him, to take care of him huh? Baby, you were mine the minute you walked into that dumb ass classroom." Jisung whined at this.

"c-close...!" he whimpered out. Minho grabbed the smaller male's cock and began pumping again, sending the younger boy into a frenzy, moaning, and whining.

"Cum for me, baby. Fuck! Cum for daddy!" Jisung released while moaning loudly. Minho soon followed right after and came deep inside the boy. He gently pulled out, went to his bathroom, and went back to clean the boy up. As he was cleaning Jisung, he noticed the boy fall asleep and smiled softly.