Part Sixteen: Hyunjin and Seungmin finally accept Jisung and Minho??

~~~AT LUNCH THE NEXT DAY~~~

Third Person:

Jisung walked in the cafeteria with Minho, ignoring the whispers surrounding them. Jisung looked at the older boy, "Can I sit with my friends today?" Minho nodded, "You don't have to ask me, Sungie." Jisung nodded, "I know but what if you wanted me to sit with you and your friends?" Minho kissed the top of the younger's head, "Don't worry. We still got the project to finish tonight. And after, I'll take you on another date. How does that sound?" Jisung smiled contently, "it sounds amazing." 

Both boys got their lunches and went to their tables. Jisung set his tray down and smiled, "hey, guys." Hyunjin looked at Jisung, "So. I've been thinking. Felix and Jeongin told me that you and Minho are dating." Jisung nodded, "Yea.. We are..." Hyunjin looked at the younger boy, "You know I don't like him. Because of what he did to Seungmin." Jisung nodded, "I know.. Is this where you say you don't approve the relationship?"

Hyunjin, and Seungmin looked at each other before facing the younger, "Can we talk about it private? With Minho of course." Jisung nodded. Hyunjin and Seungmin waited by the cafeteria doors while Jisung walked over to Minho, "Minho hyung? Hyunjin and Seungmin wanna talk to us both." Minho nodded and got up, grabbing the smaller boy's hand as they walked to the boys waiting.

Hyunjin, Seungmin, Minho, and Jisung walked to the rooftop. All four boys stopped by the railing that over looked the courtyard. Hyunjin and Seungmin turned to look at Jisung and Minho. Jisung gripped Minho's out of fear and nervousness. Minho sensed that and gently ran his thumb over the back of the smaller's hand. Hyunjin sighed, "Ji, you can stop being nervous.. I was gonna say that Seungmin and I approve the relationship." Jisung and Minho sighed in relief. Seungmin looked at Minho, glare sharp, "If you hurt Jisungie, then you'll have to deal with us both. And not just Hyunjin." 

Minho gulped and nodded, "don't hurt P-Jisung. Got it." Hyunjin and Seungmin glared at Minho before walking back to the cafeteria. Jisung kissed Minho's cheek, "That went better than expected.." Minho nodded, "Let's go back before our friends get suspicious." Jisung nodded and followed the older boy back to the cafeteria.

-----------------

A/N: IM BACK LOVELIES! Sorry for the unexpected hiatus. I tried to update, but as ive said in my yoonkook book, things have been going on, so the update in that book was a bit rushed, plus it was for a friend. But Im back! I'll be starting a new story soon~! Bye!