Part Twelve: Who confronted Jisung?

Jisung

I was heading back to Minho's dorm room when I was suddenly stopped. I looked at who stopped me, confused. Minho needs me right now. I don't wanna make him wait.. I sigh before saying, "C-Can I help you?" The person looks at me, "You must not have heard about me. I'm Minho's girlfriend. I was told lots about you. I want you to leave Minho alone. Or else." I stared at this girl, "I'm sorry.. Who are you?" The girl sighs, "My name is Mynah. Now leave Minho alone. He doesn't like you." I swallowed. I nodded and walked back to get my stuff. Minho was sleeping so he won't notice that I'm gone. 

I quietly got my stuff and walked out. I'm sorry Minho.. I can't be with someone who lies about their sexuality.. I walked towards my room. How am I gonna explain this to Hyunjin? I could always go to Felix's room but he'll ask and then report to Hyunjin. I'll take the risk. I walked towards Felix's room. I knocked on Felix's door and waited. Felix opened the door, "Jisung? Why aren't you at your room?" I shook my head, not wanting to talk to about it. Just the thought of Minho playing me makes me sad. 

Felix stared at me for a second before saying, "well. Jeongin will be here in a few. He'll be happy to see you." I was surprised. Jeongin likes me... that much....? Felix grabbed my stuff and set them by his bed. I feel bad for showing up like this, I just can't go back to Hyunjin. My phone beeped, meaning I had a message.

~~~~~~~~~~

Minho: Pup? Where'd you go?

Jisung loves squirrels: why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend...?

Minho: Huh? Who said they were my girlfriend?

Jisung loves squirrels: Some girl named Mynah stopped me in the halls and told me to leave you alone. The food is on the counter by your T.V. I'll see you in class for the project.

Minho: Pup, Mynah is my ex girlfriend. She's whacko. But you're the only one I really like. Please.. Don't leave me... Not you too.. I think my dad disowned me after I came out to him.

Jisung loves squirrels: You... came out to your dad...?

Minho: Mhm.. Now please come back to my room so we can cuddle, pup..

Jisung loves squirrels: I'll think about it.

~~~~~~~~~~

I put my phone away and sighed. This was a hard decision.. What am I gonna tell Felix if I do decide to go back? And what do I tell Minho if I don't decide to go to him? What do I do?