That evening part. 3

The store was up and running again Ashton and Luke are doing great on the headset and register, Louis, Liam, and Calum were doing great in the kitchen, Louis is doing grill, Calum is doing the table with Amber and Liam is doing backline which is fry products.

Luke is upfront with me he's running the front counter which is taking the lobby orders and giving them their food, I'm doing drive-thru, which is bagging the food for the drive-thru getting the drinks, and handing the stuff out the window.

It's now 11 p.m. And things are slowing down enough to give breaks out, yes I'm a minor but I'm also a GM so I don't get a break even though I'm supposed to have one.

Liam was the first person you sent on a break after he came back Louis got sent on break, then Calum now it's 12:30 a.m. And you send Ashton and Luke on break since the lobby is closed, Crystal is running back drive while you're doing the front still.

They come back from break and it's 1 a.m. Now.

"Hey I'm going to do shut down early, so Crystal you, and Ashton go ahead and come up front." You said through the headset.

"Okay." Crystal replied.

You had a meeting upfront with everyone.

"Okay I'm doing shutdown early, the shutdown is where we take the orders by hand and we're on a cash-only, this is where we get the rudest customer's, Ashton I'm going to have you do lobby that means wipe the tables down sweep mop and change the trash cans."

"Okay, I can go do that now."

"Okay, thanks."

"Welcome," Ashton said as he headed out and started to do the lobby.

"Amber I'm going to have you take the orders and Crystal you can go in the kitchen to give Amber a break and to give you a break, Louis, Liam and Calum will stay in the kitchen Luke will stay up here to hand out the orders and get the drinks."

"Sounds like a plan."

"I will be counting the money and stuff, remember the McCafe and ice cream machine are down during shutdown also we will start serving breakfast at 4 a.m. So Crystal show Liam, Louis, and Calum breakfast, oh shit! Wait we need someone to do dishes."

"I'll do dishes."

"You sure about that Louis? It's a lot plus more will be coming back too because we still need to break grill and everything down."

"Yeah, it'll be fine."

"Okay, I'll show you how to get it started in a minute."

"Okay."

"Now let's go, everyone's doing a wonderful job so far let's try and make it to 5 a.m."

"That's a 12-hour shift, Tara."

"I know Luke but think of it $10 an hour for 12 hours that's $120 double what you make in 1 day of watching my brother."

"True."

"Speaking of which how did y'all arrange that?"

"Oh Michael, Niall, Harry, and Zayn agreed to watch them nights and we'll watch the mornings and sleep the afternoons since things are okay after 10 at night they get to kick back and relax."

"Smart idea Calum."

"Thanks."

"Yep, okay now let's get this done." You said as you took Louis back to the dish room and showed him how to run everything.

"Now if you need help with anything ask Amber, Crystal, or me and we'll do our best to help."

"Okay," Louis said as he started washing the dishes, Crystal was showing the boys and helping them break down the kitchen while Crystal showed Luke how to break down the front.