That night

(Later that night)

Everyone had eaten and the place was cleaned up now it was time for bed.

I swear these boys act as they've never had a cuddle buddy before I've got Ashton and Michael arguing over who gets to be who's cuddle buddy and it's getting annoying.

"It's no use, so you might as well come sleep in my bed," Ashton said grabbing his blanket and lifting it as a sign for Tara to join him.

"No she can come and sleep with Calum and me," Michael said getting mad.

"Why don't we all just sleep in the same bed?" Asked Tara annoyed.

"Fine," said, Michael.

Tara looked at Michael one last then crawled into Ashton's bed as Michael followed.

Ashton pulled the blankets up over Tara Michael and himself.

"I can't believe Michael's in my bed."

"What's so wrong with me Ashton?"

"You never sleep with me that's what's wrong."

"Oh shut up and go to sleep boys I'm tired." Said Tara done with their arguing.

Luke walks into the room with his still hurt knee, "Hey I thought I was going to have Tara as a cuddle buddy I'm the one that's hurt." Luke put on a pouty face after saying that.

"Ugh!" Tara said in frustration as she got out of the boy's death grip and went to the other boy's room.

"Hey, Tara what brings you to our room?" Asked Liam. "The guys keep arguing and I need to sleep, I was going to sleep on the couch but my brother's backpacks and school clothes are all over it so I'm going to crash on the floor tonight in here if y'all don't mind."

"Not at all, hey you can sleep in my bed with me if you want." Louis offered so Tara took him up on that offer.

You could still faintly hear the guys through the wall complain about each other and who's a fault it was that I had left but I didn't care right now because I was in warm arms in a bed with a very quiet and very cuddly person.

_______________

Done for now.