Hiking part. 1

We finally got to the place to go hiking and unloaded everything, "Well here we are, anyone needs to use the bathroom before we go?" As Ashton asked looking at everyone Terry and Luke walked towards the outhouses.

"Well, I guess that answers my question." Ashton said while checking the time on his phone, "It's 8:30 we have until 2 because the boys get out of school at 3:30."

"Terry, why did you act childish in the car?" "Luke, you're asking me this while we're using the bathroom?" "Well yeah." "Ugh, I wasn't acting childish I was just pissed." "Why?" "Because! I've spent my whole life being an adult and my dad hires babysitters for my brother's and me, I can understand my brother's but for me? Really? I don't need people to watch over me unless I'm sick or hurt." "I see where you're coming from, it's hard I know but it'll be better." "Better? How will it be better? Y'all are barely older than I am how's that better?" "Just trust me." "Trust you? I don't even know Y'all that well except Y'all are bands which I still can't figure out why would Y'all drop being bands and go to babysitting?" "It's a long story and we didn't decide to do it." "What do you mean by that Luke?" "I'll tell you about it later but right now we should get back to the group so we can get going." "Fine, okay," Tara said as she put some hand sanitizer on so did Luke.

"Well finally you both are done, I was starting to wonder if you fell in," Michael said while grabbing his backpack off of the ground.

"Yeah well we had to go okay," Luke said sarcastically. "Yeah sure." Michael spits back.

"Whatever let's just go," Niall said, and off you all went.

"Wow this is so beautiful, I have to take a picture," Harry said as he pulled out his phone (picture up top as the chapter cover, photo not owned by me I found it online but some pictures later on in some chapters are what I took.)

After the picture was taken you all kept walking, the air smelled fresh and the trail was shaded by the trees, the leaves were so beautiful the trail had some rocks you had to watch out for, Liam already tripped once because of it.

Terry looked ahead in the distance and couldn't believe her eyes it was her Bff's JoJo and Crystal,

Terry ran past the boys as she yelled "JoJo! Crystal!" JoJo and Crystal turned their heads to see Terry running towards them JoJo started running up to Terry then Crystal followed behind her, You all three hugged as the boys walked up closer to Y'all.

"Girl it's been forever since I saw you!" "I know right Crystal!" "Bitch why haven't you texted in since school?" "JoJo I did text you -_- every single day" "I haven't gotten anything." "I don't know why you wouldn't." "Oh wait I changed my number that's why" "Oh and you call me a bitch" "Hey now let's not get started" "Okay Crystal."

"Hoe come here and give me another hug." "Bitch hold on I need to get your new number. " "Okay it's **********" "Got it" "Okay bitch now give me another hug." Terry and JoJo hugged again while Crystal was wondering why the hell was 5SOS and 1D walking up to Y'all.

"Terry why the hell are these guys here?" "Crystal these are my friends." "Bitch I thought I was your friend?" "JoJo you are my friend, you're the one who comes first you're my best friend." "And what the hell am I chopped liver?" "Crystal you know you're my friend too." "Yeah sure."

"We're Terry and her brother's babysitter's." "Ashton, did you have to say that? Really?" "Terry they're your babysitters?" "Yes, Crystal they are." "But why? You can handle yourself." "That's what I kept saying! I don't know why my dad out of the blue hires a bunch of dudes to babysit me!"

"This is weird shouldn't you boys be touring?" JoJo asked.

"Actually no it's a long story, I'm Ashton by the way, this is Luke, Michael, Calum, Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Louis." "I know who you guys are I'm not stupid." "JoJo be nice." "I am nice Crystal!"

"So I'm guessing you're JoJo and that's Crystal?" "You go that right Calum." "What brings y'all hiking today?" "Beautiful weather." "Nice, JoJo, Crystal why don't we just hike together?" "Well duh, Bitch, we wouldn't have it any other way." Crystal said while walking "Yeah come on Hoe." said JoJo following her (Don't worry we call each other this stuff all the time.)

"JoJo, Why did you call Terry a hoe? That's not very nice, same with you Crystal calling her a bitch." "Lighten up Liam we call each other this stuff all the time." "Okay, JoJo." "Well come on boys you're going to be left behind." Crystal said as she kept walking, the boys started following behind y'all while you caught up on life.

"Tara he did not!" "Yes Crystal he did, he beat me every single day, I'm glad I got out of that relationship." "He better hope I never find him I will kill him myself," JoJo said furiously.

"Terry I didn't know you were beaten on before," Calum said with sympathy in his voice.

"Yeah but it's whatever anymore it's done and over with." "It's not whatever did you take it to the cops?" "No, I didn't Calum I took care of it on my own."

"Oh my god bitch what did you do? Spill the tea! Crystal where's my cup?" "Why?" "Because she's spilling the tea and I need to catch it!"

"JoJo I fought back." "Spill the tea girl!" "I played grit ball with him." "Shut the front door no you fucking didn't!" "Yes Crystal I did and he's only talked to me once since then and that was because of the cops, thanks to my uncle Tony I got off of everything."

"I'm sorry but what is grit ball?" Louis asked and he sounded very concerned.

"Grit ball is where you make a pot of grits on the stove, after that, you grab a frying pan and wait, you do it while the grits are still hot, he comes into the kitchen you throw the pot of grits on them and start hitting them with the frying pan."

"But Tara why grits?" "Because Louis grits stick and that means it's going to burn the skin so while the skin is burning you wack them with the pan."

"Okay but sounds brutal." "Brutal? He beat me daily and made me feel like I was a worthless piece of shit, I killed myself over it but the doctors brought me back to life."

"I'm glad they brought you back to life, and you better not try and kill yourself again young lady," Ashton said while almost tripping on a tree root.

Terry mumbled underneath her breath "Sometimes I wish they didn't bring me back."

"What did you just say, Terry?" "Nothing Luke let's just keep on walking." "Okay," Luke said knowing exactly what she had said but wanted to double-check Just to make sure, got to make a mental note to talk to her about that later.

____

Done.