five

Rain started pouring heavily outside as Silas got out of the shower. She wiped the steam from the mirror as she dried her hair with a towel. She put on some sweat pants and a oversized t shirt and walked into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee.

As the aroma filled the air of the small apartment, she couldn't stop thinking about Sarah. The way she bit her lip, the little lisp she had, and ugh when she wore those glasses.

The apartment door swung open, "hey Si," Thomas greeted as he dropped his stuff on the counter. Silas hadn't seen him since the night of the 'incident' with Sarah, it wasn't unusual though, with Thomas being an architecture major he practically had to live in the architecture building.

"Hey."

Thomas turned to his friend, frowning.

"What's wrong? Where is my usual sarcastic greeting?"

"You want some coffee?" Silas questioned, trying to ignore him. She quickly debated with herself about telling him everything. He wouldn't say anything to anyone about it obviously, and he could hopefully give her some unbiased advice. Plus it's not like he's in one of her classes.

She nodded to herself and handed him a cup, "I hope you're ready for some tea." 

The two quickly settled onto the couch, "first you have to swear to never speak a word of this to anyone."

Thomas held his hand to his heart, "gays honor."

"So..." Silas began, "I might have slept with a lecturer."

"What? When? Who?" Thomas' eyes were wide.

"Friday night...and about 4 hours ago, my Philosophy lecturer, her names Sarah" Silas grimaced, bringing her cup to her lips.

Her roommate went through a number of facial expressions, it seemed he was unsure how to feel. Then he started grinning, "Oh my god, you're officially one of those girls."

"Shut up."

Thomas looked into his friends eyes, placing his hand on her shoulder, "okay seriously..."

The woman nodded waiting for him to continue.

"...who tops?" He burst out laughing, Silas shoved him as she stood up from the couch chuckling slowly.

"Fuck off Tom."

"Its a serious question! If it's you isn't it weird t-" he was cut off by her bedroom door slamming, "okay we'll talk later, love you."

___

Lil humor for now. Who tops????