ten

Hands roamed bodies hastily. The pair could barely keep their hands off each other in the Uber and now that they successfully made it into the apartment they couldn't wait.

Sarah broke the kiss for a moment, "bedroom," she mumbled. Silas nodded, they stumbled into the room. Sarah breathlessly fell back onto her queen sized bed. The brunette straddled her waist, kissing down her chest and taking a nipple into her mouth slowly.

Sarah moaned softly beneath her.

Silas' head spun from the alcohol. She ran her hand over Sarah's waist and thighs. Teasingly running a finger over the blondes center.

"No teasing Si," Sarah breathed. Silas ignored this, slowly kissing her way down the older woman's body, leaving marks as she went. She moved Sarah's underwear to the side, lightly running her fingers up and down the wetness.

Silas stopped, "you know what we should do right now?"

The blonde raised her head off the pillow to look at the woman, confused.

"We should totally watch bridesmaids."

Sarah frowned frustratedly, "right now?"

Silas grinned with a nod. The woman fell back onto her pillow with a groan, "I'm going to get you back for this."

Sarah grabbed the tv remote to search for the movie while Silas made herself comfortable. The blonde glanced at the woman beside her unsure if she could say what she was about to say, "is...is it okay if we cuddle?"

Without saying anything Silas moved closer to Sarah wrapping her arms around her.

Sarah smiled to herself, as she pushed the feelings down. She pressed play and set the remote down, moving closer in Silas' embrace.

Every now and then Sarah would glance at Silas, watching her facial expressions change and she couldn't help but to think about being able to do this every night or even just to be able to go outside without having to worry about being seen together.

___

Silas rubbed her eyes, realising she must have fallen asleep watching the movie. The sat up slowly, noticing Sarah sitting in the velvet armchair that stood by the big windows. Her legs were curled up against her, she wore a silky pink robe that hung open revealing her underwear and she nursed a cup of coffee as she stared out the window. Silas felt like she was staring at a masterpiece and she did not want to ruin the moment by speaking.

Sarah noticed movement by the bed, smiling when she saw that Silas had woken up, "good morning sleeping beauty."

"Good morning," Silas' voice was raspy, "need coffee."

Sarah got up, "You're lucky I like you," she winked as she left the room to go and pour the woman a cup of coffee.

A knock on the door made her stop and place the coffee pot back on the counter, she quickly tied the robe as she walked over to the front door.

She definitely didn't remember inviting anyone over.

Her eyes widened as she swung the door open.

"Oh, Lily, hi."

Yikes am I right?
Also just want to say thank you for all the votes and comments. I'm so glad you guys like this book and the feedback helps me a lot so thank youuuu!