Chapter 14

Stef's P.O.V

I'd just got home, I'd noticed Brandon and Callie weren't home. My phone starts ringing I see that it's Callie. 'Hello' I hear a moan on the end of the phone, I start to panic. The line goes silent. I quickly find the 'find my phone' app and quickly search up Callie and Brandon's phone. I see that they are very close to each other, neither are moving. I run to the car and start to drive, I phone mike and tell him where to meet me.

When I arrive I see Brandon car. I run over, there no one in the car I run around to the other side of the car and see Brandon lying there, not moving. I pull out my phone and call 911. Mike runs up behind me. I tell him to stay with Brandon until the ambulance arrive while I go a find Callie. I run down to the beach where I see a blanket lying. When I reach the blanket I see Callie lying there completely naked. I quickly cover her in a blanket. She just like Brandon isn't moving.

The ambulance arrive and they first attend to Brandon putting him on a starcher and carrying him to the vehicle. I don't think they even noticed me shouting for help. I end up running over and telling them about Callie. They call for back up, the other paramedics arrived with in minute they brought another stretcher out and carried Callie away. I went with Callie while Mike went with Brandon.

We arrive at the hospital, we are told to wait in the waiting room. I call Lena and she arrives with the twins and Jude about a half hour later. After about an hour of waiting the doctor comes out a tells us we can see them. They are next door to each other which is useful. I was on my way to see Brandon with Lena, we were walking past Callie's room when I see movement. 'One of us should probably stay with Callie.' I tell Lena. 'You go and see Brandon and I'll see Callie. Okay' I just nod in return.

Lena's P.O.V

I walked into Callie's room and see she's starting to wake up. 'Where am I? What happened?' She asks. 'Your in hospital and we don't know what happened yet.' 'Liam!' She says. 'What was Liam?' 'Liam he did this to me.' I tear falls from her eye before she continues. 'He....he raped me..again. Then he beat me. I couldn't stop him.' She tells me, I pull her into a hug and she start to cry. 'Were Brandon, is he okay?' Suddenly she starts to panic. 'He's in the room next door, he will be okay, I don't think his awake yet.'

Brandon's P.O.V

I start to wak, I try to move and a pain shoots through me, I moan. 'Hey B' Mum says to me. 'Where Callie?' Is all I can say. I look through the door and I see Callie standing there. She walks in tear streaks marking her face. He hugs me 'I'm so sorry it's all my fault.' 'Its not your fault baby.' 'It is, Liam, he came after me and to get to me he had to hurt you.' Another tear falls from her eye. She climbs into the bed next me to and cuddles it to me. This cause me some pain but I just ignore it because all I need is Callie to be okay and here next to me I know she is.