⌜ twenty one ⌟

the first thing renjun did as soon as he woke up was scream.

he was only wearing an oversized sweater and a boxer, and he can only blame one person for that. na jaemin. he knew he was drunk last night, but he didn't know jaemin will take advantage of him. he can even feel the pain from his butt, and not to mention those red marks on his neck and some on his thighs.

na fuckity fuck jaemin!

renjun fumed on his way out of his bedroom and stomped his way to the kitchen seeing a smiling jaemin, he has the audacity to smile as if nothing happened when he clearly did unholy things to renjun's body without his permission.

good morning my little spoon.❞ the pink haired chuckled as he placed their breakfast down the table and approached the small male to ruffle his hair but renjun was quick to slap his hand away.

the chinese then pushed jaemin, ❝there's no good in today's morning!❞ he then bit his lower lip, preventing those liquid called tears to fall down from his eyes. he never expect for his first to be taken away just like this. maybe he trusted jaemin too much, forgetting that he's actually perverted. he was disappointed at him. ❝how dare you..

the pink haired stood there, confused. ❝what?

you took advantage of me!❞ renjun pulled a part of the sweater he is wearing down and made jaemin take a good look of his beautifully sculpted collarbones. but that's not all, there were red marks. ❝and there are even on my thighs!

jaemin's eyes went down and got a glimpse of renjun's milky thighs, and also saw the same marks on his neck before the older pulled his sweater down to cover his tights. he went back to look at the short male and saw him frowning in disappointment.

are you really that horny that-

renjun paused what what he received from jaemin was a laugh. he fucking laugh, it annoyed him even more. does this kid even have a heart? he just took what's important for renjun and yet he just laughed.

oh renjun..❞ the laughed died down and jaemin's slender fingers brushed on renjun's collarbones, ❝how i wish i made those.

and now the chinese was dumbfounded at what he heard from the younger. ❝didn't you?

shaking his head slowly, jaemin flashed renjun a small smile. ❝i will never take advantage of you, even though i may look like i would.

then what are these?❞ renjun went back to pointing the red marks that were on his body, ❝and why does my butt hurt?