⌜ twenty three ⌟

stupid cat.❞ renjun stomped his feet, earning looks from some students, as he made his way to his locker.

unlocking and opening his locker violently, renjun made a person flinch from the thuds jaemin is making as he took the books out and placed some back inside his locker. flinching from his place, he was taken aback when renjun slammed his locker so loud and harshly.

renjun clicked his tongue as he leaned to towards his locker, thinking of why he's acting like this. feeling someone's eyes on him, renjun turned to the side and saw a familiar figure hugging his books tight.

jeno?❞ renjun then composed himself and then flashed the scared boy one sweet smile. ❝hey.

the said male widened his eyes when renjun caught him staring at him and then went back to being busy with his locker, ❝h-hey.. where's jaemin?

these two are always seen together, which jeno can't help but be hurt. the rumors about jaemin and renjun being boyfriends are even spreading without the confirmation of the two, it's not helping jeno move on at all. but seeing renjun alone was quite unusual, where's jaemin?

i don't know and i don't care.❞ renjun clicked his tongue as he leaned his shoulder at his locker as he crossed his arms as he watched jeno get things out from his locker.

jaemin, like the usual, turned into a cat this morning after eating their breakfast with jaemin eating proper food before eating his cat food. unfortunately, before reaching out for his cat food, his cat form took over him the moment he stood up from his seat from the dinning area. and as usual, renjun was the one taking care of him and pouring his dry cat food down the container for jaemin to eat, just for him to know that jaemin decided not to eat.

he keeps on moving away from the container, making renjun lose his patience. he still has classes to attend which is why he can't take all the time in his world to force jaemin to eat cat food. going inside his bedroom and doing his morning routine, he expected for jaemin to finish the cat food as soon as he gets out but nope. a disappointing sight of jaemin in his cat form sitting down the sofa while watching some horror movie with the container where he placed the dry cat food at was left untouched, greeted him the moment he's done with everything and is ready to go to school.

"jaemin you need to eat this!" how many times have he forced the cat food to be close to the kitty, but all jaemin did was look away or actually leave and go either to the kitchen or to the bedroom.

renjun got tired eventually and decided to go to school without jaemin, and that's how his mood was ruined first thing in the morning.

jeno then raised a brow at renjun's answer. they had a fight, maybe, he guessed. renjun then regained himself and flashed the boy a small smile. ❝hey, since jaemin is not here with me to tell me who to hang out with-