⌜ thirty six ⌟

he didn't want to leave him but he felt like it's the best choice to make.

he did give up but he just can't but bring himself to jaemin. although, he can't be seen by the pink haired, he'd be just waiting outside of the room together with jeno. he felt kinda sad and disappointed to hear jaemin laugh and just imagine him being all happy with the boys. it reminds him of times where it would be his turn to be with jaemin, he would only frown and tries his very best not to interact with him. does jaemin hate him that much?

it doesn't even look like jaemin was bothered by his absence. it was like, jaemin didn't care at all. of course, what did renjun expect, for the boy to actually change after that kiss they had? actually, renjun did wish for that to happen but sadly it didn't.

his school performance then started to lower down because of this reason, he keeps on thinking about jaemin. he keeps on asking himself about what the younger is up to, if he's doing alright, because he is fully aware that there are times that no one would go and visit jaemin because of their busy schedule and you don't know how much renjun badly wants to go and just be with jaemin. but renjun promised himself to move on and just try to live his life without a na jaemin being there with him.

just take me away.❞ which is actually somehow a bad idea since he can't concentrate as his mind is full of na jaemin.

to make up with his low performances in school, he had to take some special tests to keep his rank up and be part of the top students once he graduates and now he is yet again staying at a library and has no plans on going back to his apartment even though it's getting late. he needs to read all the books the teacher suggested for him to get ready for the tests he is going to take tomorrow and he hasn't finished reading the first book yet.

the chinese took a deep breath and then started to read each line, getting to pages one after another, finishing after thirty minutes of familiarizing the terms and knowing the names he needs to memorize. ❝one book down, four more to go!

just when renjun was about to open another book, the lights started to turn off, telling renjun that students needed to go home now. groaning, renjun took his phone out and about to turn its flashlight on but his screen started to show that someone is calling. seeing that it's not yet that dark, renjun grabbed his bag and held the books after swiping his phone to answer the call.

jeno?

"i know you don't want me to talk about him but.." jeno paused for a few moments, thinking on the right words to say, before speaking. "jaemin is looking for you."

the short male just let out a giggle as he went out of the library, now walking down on the creepy hallways but renjun is no scaredy cat, or is he? ❝i know you feel bad about me and my so called lovelife but jeno, it's fine really. it's not like i will die without him.