Chapter 3

Gohan and I were at my house in my room because Gohan decided to visit me. We have been dating for 2 weeks and it's been great but it was now 1 day before the Andriods were going to appear and me, being myself, was freaking out. Goku had allowed me to fight with them because he was pleased with how hard I trained these past few years, but now since the time was almost here I was extremely nervous. I was so worried that I would mess up something. What if I get in someone's way? What if I can't save someone? What if I can't save myself? All these questions swarmed my brain.

Gohan, on the other hand, was trying to calm me down during my panic attack.

"Lolo, don't worry about it. Everything will be fine.", he says calmly. "I know my dad will be able to defeat those Androids. We probably won't even have to fight since dad's a super saiyan now."

"Y-yeah your right. Everything will be fine. I don't even know what I'm worried about. We have Goku who's ready to fight and win.", I said nervously.

"How about we hangout one last time before the big day? The whole day, just for me and you.", Gohan says standing up and pulling you with him off the bed.

"That sounds great. Thanks Gohan.", I said with a smile.

"So what do you want to do?", Gohan asked after we flew out my bedroom window.

"Oh I have an idea!", I said enthusiastically as you two flew through the air, going nowhere in particular. "Let's go on a picnic! We can have all our favorite foods. And even some bread for the birds and other animals!", I said with a big grin on my face.

"You're so cute.", I heard Gohan say quietly, thinking you wouldn't hear him.

"Aww. Thank you. You're cute too, honey.", I said teasing him.

Apparently he was in the mood to tease back because he said, "But not as adorable as you, sweetie."

I blush and look down at the passing trees. He started laughing when you had no comeback. He grabbed your hand and said, "Before we get that picnic, do you want to go to the Lookout to see Piccolo? I know you haven't really met him before and he kind of seemed scary when he took me away to train, but once you get to know him he's great."

"Sure. If he's a friend of yours, he's a friend of mine.", I said hoping that Gohan's master really wasn't scary like he said. When I heard that he took Gohan away, I cried for weeks. I didn't know what to do without him. He was my best friend and he was taken away from me for an entire year. I never wanted to be apart from him that long again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah. I just flew way higher than I ever have before. I've never been to the Lookout before so this is all very new to me. Gohan seems pretty excited to see Piccolo. He wouldn't stop talking about him the whole way here. We landed on the white tiled floor and I looked around.

"So this is the place where the Guardian of Earth can see everything on the entire planet?", you asked in awe.

"Yep. And this is also where Piccolo usually is.", Gohan said.

We walked around until we saw 3 people. 1 of them was a man with black skin, genie clothes, and creepy eyes. The other 2 were Namekians with one being much older and with a staff in his hand. The younger one was floating in the air cross-legged, obviously meditating. He had a powerful aura around him but he stopped once he sensed us coming.

 He had a powerful aura around him but he stopped once he sensed us coming