Chapter 13

Gohan's POV (For the first time 🤣)

"Piccolo was right about you Dad.", I say, trying to attack him.

It's been about two months since we entered the time chamber. I still haven't transformed into a Super Saiyan and I'm starting to think I can't. But, it hasn't been all my fault. Dad has been so nice to me even though he told me this was going to be tough training. So far, anytime I would breathe a little heavy, he would tell me to take a break. At this rate, even if I'm able to become a Super Saiyan, I'll never find out. But it's going to end today.

"He told me a long time ago that you wouldn't be a very good teacher because you where too soft. Especially with me!", I say throwing a frustrated blast at him.

He grabs it and throws it back at me. I dodge it and glare at him. He looks surprised at what I was saying.

"That isn't good enough dad. You're going to have to be harder on me if you ever want me to become a Super Saiyan!", I say.

"Listen dad, I know you want go easy on me because I'm your son. But if I don't transform, then all the time we spent in here will be for nothing! Don't you understand? You have to push me to my limits...even if it kills me.", I explain to him, determined.

He stares at me for a second before flying up in the air and transforming with a shout.

"That's it. Now we'll find out if I'm truly a Super Saiyan.", I say to myself.

"Kaaaa-meeee-haaaa-meeee... "

I prepare myself for the incoming attack.

"HAAAAAAAAA!"

My dad releases a massive blue Kamehameha wave. It approaches me at high speeds and I put my hands out trying to block it as it finally makes contact. I am jerked back slightly and I struggle trying to push it away.

No! My whole life I've been letting people down. Against the Saiyans, the Ginyu Force and Frieza.

 Against the Saiyans, the Ginyu Force and Frieza