Chapter 15

We arrive in front Gohan's house and walk in.

"Hey! There you are! I've been waiting for you guys.", I hear from inside.

"Hey Krillin. We just went to pick up Willow. She just came out the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.", Goku says.

"Where is she?", Krillin asks.

"Here I am!", I exclaim, poking my head from behind Goku.

I finally walk out from behind and I see Krillin sitting at the table and my mother and Chi-Chi with aprons on with dinner cooking on the stove.

They both turn to see me. All three of their eyes widen and my mother's jaw drops.

"W-Where's my little girl?!", she whispers gawking at me.

"I said the same thing about Gohan. I mean they're completely different people now!", Chi-Chi says.

"We're not that different.", Gohan and I say at the same time.

"If you say so, but you guys looked unrecognizable to me. Especially with your blonde hair Gohan.", Krillin says.

"Will, your growing up!", my mother says as she runs up to me and hugs me.

"Tell me about it! Oh my! Look Runa! Even her woman parts are starting to grow in!", Chi-Chi says.

"Chi-Chi!", I yell, extremely embarrassed.

Krillin laughs while Goku and Gohan stood there with a confused look on their faces.

My mother pulls away and gasps, "Oh my goodness! You're right Chi-Chi! We need to have a long talk when we get home. Alright?", my mother says.

"Yes mom.", I whimper with my face on fire.

Man, this embarrassment is unbearable! Good thing Goku and Gohan are completely clueless to what's happening right now. Well not completely.

Gohan looks at me still holding my hand from the flight here. He raises and eyebrow at my red face.

"Huh? Talk about what? And why is your face red Lolo?", Gohan asks.

I nervously chuckle playing with my hair with my finger. "I-It's nothing. Let's just talk about something else, ok?"

I could tell he was worried but, he didn't push the issue since I obviously didn't want to talk about it.

"So, how was it in there? With Piccolo I mean." Krillin asks.

Everyone looks at me expectantly probably because I haven't spoken about it much yet.

"Well it was pretty good. Everyday we trained until I couldn't really move anymore. Piccolo was really strict and I wasn't allowed many breaks. On the first day, he knocked me out and left me deep into the white infinite area. He said that if I couldn't sense his energy and find my way back, then I would die out there."

Gohan laughs. "He really does like abandoning his students doesn't he. When he was training me, he left me out in the wilderness for 6 months so that I could toughen up."

My eyes widened. "Oh yeah. I remember you told me about that. Weren't you only 4?", I ask.

"Yep! Age doesn't really matter when Piccolo's training you.", he says.

I laugh. "He even knocked my last baby tooth out one day."

Everyone laughs.

"Well I'm just glad you're back safe. But, do remember what I told you a year ago?", my mother asks me.

I thought for a moment.

"I want to see you right after you get out.", I remember my mom saying.