Chapter 6

Gohan and I flew to Bulma's house with Bulma and baby Trunks in tow. Gohan also carried Yajirobe on his back and him and Bulma argued halfway there until Yajirobe fell asleep much to Gohan's dismay. 

I played with baby Trunks the whole way

I played with baby Trunks the whole way. I think he really likes me. I just hope he does when he's older too. I look over at Gohan and saw how the sun reflected off his face. He was really handsome, although I would never tell him because I was too shy. He looked over at me and saw me staring at him. I looked away and blushed. Trunks laughed, pointing at my face, as if he knew what was going on. I glanced back at Gohan who was looking me still, but now with a smirk on his face. He winked at me and I turned bright red and glared at him for teasing me.

"Awww!", the two of us heard. We turned to look at Bulma, who had a wide smile on her face as she looked between us. I just realized that she was looking at us the whole time.

"That was so adorable! Gohan, I didn't know you were such a ladies' man.", she said teasing him.

"W-Well I um-I just.", he stuttered trying to make up an excuse for his actions.

"Oh come on guys. Did you really think I didn't notice. Mothers know everything and, I'm a mom now!", she says with a smile. "So, you guys are dating, right?", she says with a smirk.

I slightly lied about one thing. I do want everyone to focus on the androids right now, but that wasn't the only reason I didn't want to tell everyone about Gohan and I. The other reason was because it was so embarrassing. As soon as everyone knows, queue the teasing and mocking. But, on the other hand, I hate having to hide from everyone. I want to be close to him and it gets annoying sometimes.

We both hesitated for a moment and Bulma yells, "And don't lie to me!", she says sternly.

Gohan and I looked at each other and I sighed and nodded.

"Yeah we are. But don't tell anyone Bulma!", Gohan and I said at the same.

She laughed and said, "Don't worry your secrets safe with me."

(A/N): Yajirobe did not hear anything and therefore does not know. 🙂

After a while we stopped by a river so that we could rest a while and Trunks could get his diaper changed. I decided that I would take Yajirobe off Gohan's hands for the remainder of the trip while he took Bulma and Trunks. That was officially the worst decision of my life. He kept complaining about how he was hungry and tired when he wasn't even doing anything! Not only that, but he kept moving around, making it hard for me to concentrate.

I picked him up and lifted him above my head in anger, about to smash him hard onto the ground below. He screamed loudly, scared for his life.

"Lolo, its not worth it.", Gohan says tiredly, also exhausted from flying and Yajirobe's constant nagging.

I hesitantly throw him on my back again before flying again, this time, with Yajirobe completely silent and still.

Although it was exhausting, we finally reached Gohan's house but Bulma asked if we could go to her house first because she had to take care of baby Trunks. Gohan and I wanted to go see Goku but we were outvoted so we flew in the other direction.