2 SEX ED PART 2

Needless to say, discussing whether or not my dick would grow if you played with it was not something I wanted my sweet little Shelly to know about she wasn't supposed to notice boys or even think about sex.  Hell, I can't believe that Lee showed her what happens when he plays with fucking dick.  I was not happy that it meant they were doing more than bathing for him to show her what happens when you stroke your dick.  Ix swallowed and looked around at my mom and Mary and saw them grinning waiting for my answer.  I guess Mary took pity on me and smiled at me watching my reaction when she told Shelly "yes, honey all boys penis's grow when they are played with it is because they get very happy.  The thing is the only persons penis you should play with is your husbands."  I saw it before our moms did and I know that Lee saw it too since he can read her mind.  "So, does that mean you play with daddy's, and June plays with Mathew's penis's.  I don't like that word I will stay with stick."  I think our mom's turned about ten shades of red.  It was about this time we here "what the fuck is going on here why is our baby girl asking about playing with a part of the male anatomy?"

I saw Shelly turn around "Lee showed me how his stick grows when he plays with it, but mama and June say I can't play with it only Lee.  I asked if NoNo grew when he played with his and well he got all red, and Mama said that yes all boys sticks grow when played with.  She also said the only stick I should play with is my husbands.  So, daddy, since you are mama's husband and Mathew, is Junes I asked if they play with yours."  The rents were stunned and my dad just looked at all of us and kneeled "now baby girl just know do not play with boy's sticks no matter what they tell you they make you fat.  Now, why don't you kids go play."  I watched her grab Lee's hand and run upstairs to his room.  "Oh, and from now on no taking baths together or changing and Lee do not play with your stick in front of Rochelle again and Rochelle baby you tell us if he does."  I hear them both yell "yes sir."  

I snuck up after them and heard them talking.  Lee wasn't happy and told her that he was mad at her and that she broke a rule.  She sounded like she was crying "I know LeeLee, but when I asked why you have a stick, and I don't, they looked upset.  I don't want to be punished if I get punished I can't see you and NoNo for a while."  "Oh, you want Noah fine then go I hate you."  "No, LeeLee you, my twin I love you."  "No, your not my twin anymore go away."  She came running out, and I caught her seeing her crying broke my little heart.  She looked up at me "NoNo LeeLee hates me. He says we aren't twins anymore."  I just picked her she was always so tiny.  "No, he doesn't hate you Shelly he is just embarrassed about what we talked about with our mom's.  See boys don't like talking about what he showed you.  The thing is he shouldn't have shown you daddy says that is private.  She nodded her head "can I stay with you till LeeLee forgives me."  "Yes, Shelly come on."  I carried her into my room, and she snuggled up to me on my bed and cried herself to sleep.

I must have fallen asleep with her when I was woken up by Lee yelling "NOAH GET YOU HANDS OFF MY TWIN!"  When I looked up he was mad stomping his feet and turning red he glared at me and pulled Shelly too him and yelled at me "SHELLY IS MINE.  MINE NOT YOURS LEAVE HER ALONE!"  I watched him drag her out and her smiling "your not mad any more twin."  "No but your mine not Noah's."  She smiled up at him "Of course your my twin."  That was the day I thought even though I loved Shelly I had to give her up for Lee.