8 BATTELING

I noticed after a while that Shelly was working the booth by herself and I wondered where the hell Lee was.  I hung around close to the booth to keep an eye on Shelly.  Luckily for me, Shelly didn't work the booth as a kisser after kissing me.  I got caught up in talking to this girl when I noticed out of the corner of my eye Shelly running off from the booth.  I turned to the girl and told her bye and jumped on my bike taking off after her especially since there has been thunder and lightning for a while now.  Sure enough, I had just barely taken off on my bike after her when it started drizzling.  I pulled up alongside her and told her to hop on.  I had to resort to reminding her that my mom would kill me if I left her running in the rain.  Since all she was wearing were short shorts and a light top, I handed her my leather jacket and of course my helmet.  Unfortunately, the rain picked up and it became too dangerous to continue.  I pulled over and ran to the gazebo I had been to dozens of times for make-out sessions.  

I explained that we shouldn't have to stay long and before I knew it she has pulled my face down to hers and was kissing me.  I was so stunned I pulled away, and she started freaking out and apologizing for kissing me.  What can I say ever since that kiss at the booth all I have thought about was pressing my lips to hers again even when I was talking to that girl her lips were on my mind.  I couldn't take it anymore now that I knew she wanted to kiss me well that she wanted me.  I know Shelly well enough to know that this is not going to just be a make-out session with her.  So I pulled her close and kissed her again.  Right, when we were both getting really into it and truly enjoying it or so I thought until she pulled away.  It broke my heart when she told me she couldn't just be another conquest of mine.  I can't believe she would think that is all she would be to me.  Doesn't she realize I love her and have for a long time?  I explained to her about my past.  Then I explained to her how she drives me crazy.  How I just want to be with her.  I brush my hand down the side of her face before leaning down for another kiss and boy was it great.  Even though it was short, I felt it through my whole body.

I looked down at her and pretty much asked her if she was ok and she told me she thought we should try again.  So, of course, I kissed her again.  This time longer and deeper.  I got down on my knees to be closer to her hight pulling her against me.  Damn, she looks so good in my jacket.  As the kiss was deepening and she moved to her knees.  The stupid grounds keeper busted us, and of course he knows my name from the other girls I have brought here, and he even brings that up.  So, it pisses off Shelly that we are in mone of my make-out spots and she storms off after throwing my jacket at me only to come stomping back in and taking my jacket saying wshe is cold and that I am taking her home.  I tried talking to her when we got home all she did was throw my jacket at me and give me my helmet before walking off to the house.

Fuck damn it I had her in my arms and that fucking security guard ruined it for me.  When I got home Lee still wasn't home and I headed up to my room to get out of my wet clothes.  I drifted off to sleep hoping that Shelly is going to be at the beach party the next day.  Waking up I tried to find out about the party but Lee wasn't forth coming on his plans and I wasn't going to down right and ask him.  It wasn't until I had been playing football for a while that I saw Shelly up on top of a huge homeade slip and slide.  I knew this game well.  You had to slide down this water and soap slicked tarp into a mini pool at the bottom chug a beer then flip the empty cup over before you next teammate could move.  The first team to flip all the cups over wins.  I watched her as she pulled off her top and saw her in a blue bikini that made my breath hitch in my throat.  Her body was so damn defined it was so fucking hot.  I lost track of her for a second as I was tackled by the stupid OMG girls as Lee and Shelly call them.  The most annoying part was that Shelly saw and shook her head at me.

Hellow like it was my fault.  I watched her slide down and make it in and out of the pool first.  She chugged her drink and flipped over the cup before her opponet even made it to the table.  See I wasn't happy about Shelly being here with Lee and his new girlfriend since I knew he would eventually forget about her.  Sure enough Lee and Rachel were in their own little world by nightfall so I kept my eye on Shelly.  It wasn't long before she was grabbed by Warren and he started trying to drag her off.  He wanted her to finish her striptease from my party.  Yeah Shelly got so drunk she did a striptease on our pool table so she could go skiny dipping I put a stop to that realy fast.  Anyway Warren wanted her to go skiny dipping with him in his hot tub and he kept trying to drag her off even when she said no.  I pulled him off of her after saying that she had said no.  Even though I wanted to break his nose I didn't because Shelly kept pulling on my arm begging me to let it go.  As I was walking away I hear Warren say "Don't worry man I would be mad too if I had to deal with my little brothers sloppy seconds."  

That was all it took I tackeled him and before I could beat the shit out of him Shelly took off.  I had to chase her down and yell at her to get in the car.  What the hell did she expect?  Did she honestly think I was going to let Warren make people think that Shelly and Lee had been intamate.  Not only that but that I was sleeping with her to ah hell no.  After getting her into the car I drove to my secret spot.  A spot I haven't been to with anyone.  She kept glaring at me and I couldn't take it anymore.  "Look do you think I wanted to fall for my little brothers best friend."  Shit did I really just say that.  I watched her looking around "hey this isn't the way home."  "Yeah, I want to show you something."  I kept on driving knowing that no matter what happens tonight I have to make her mine.