9 MY LOVE

I pull up to the Hollywood sign and grab the blankets out of the back before taking her hand and leading her down to the sign.  I lay out one blanket and motion for her to sit down before joining her.  She looks at me and smirks "So how many girls have you made out with, in this spot."  Damn does she really think I am that bad?  "I only come here alone." She looks at me "Until Now."  Damn, what is this girl doing to me?    She shakes her head it was obvious she didn't believe me, and of course, she has to bring up my reputation as a player.  She shook her head again at me and called me crazy, and I couldn't help myself and told her I was crazy about her.  Then she gave me rules.  Rule number one, No more fighting.  Rule number two, No more telling me what to do.  Rule number three, and this is the one I hated no one can know until she figures out how to tell Lee.  

I leaned in, and she leaned in, and our lips met in a nice soft kiss.  I stared into her eyes as she moved her hand on to my neck pulling me closer.  I couldn't help myself my heart sped up as we started kissing and before I realized what I was doing my hand moved up to her chest, and my knuckles brushed against her cleavage.  I watch her pull away and instantly think fuck what am I doing?  "We don't have to if you don't want to."  I felt her hand brush my cheek feeling her thumb on my lips before she runs her knuckles down my open shirt and starts to unbutton it pushing it down exposing me to her hands and eyes.  I instantly start to undo her top sliding it off her body before capturing her lips once again with mine.  I glide her body down to the blanket and continue kissing her as I cover her body.

I kiss down her neck and to her full luscious breasts where I reach behind her and remove her bikini top.  Glancing down and seeing her perky breasts exposed to my eyes I lean down and take one of her nipples into my mouth groaning as I suck on it causing her to arch into my mouth.  Damn this girl drives me insane.  As I place open mouth kisses to move to her next breast, I continue to lavish the second one with my lips, tongue, and teeth sucking and nipping.  I continue down her body pulling off her shorts and bikini bottoms exposing her completely to me.  I take in a deep breath and flick out my tongue tasting her sweet nectar.  I can't help but think this is perfect.  I never want to see another woman beneath me again.  This woman is it for me.  I continue to lavish her folds with my tongue and mouth.  Shit, I don't think I could ever get enough of her juices.  I feel her body tense as she continues to gasp and moan and slide a finger into her making her buck and scream my name. I move my finger in and out faster sucking on her clit and right when I think she is about to come undone I slide in another finger thrusting harder until she arches her back and tightens all her muscles including her love tunnel holding on to my fingers.  I smile as I watch her have her first orgasm and slide up her body kissing my way back up feeling her shudder under me. I am kissing her letting my tongue slip into her mouth caressing every inch.  I feel her hands move down my back to my waist where she starts to pull off my swimming trunks.  I help her kick them off and toss them to the side I move back covering her body with mine as I continue to kiss her.

I pull back and look down at my angel.  "Are you sure?"  "Yes, Noah."  "I promise to go slow this might hurt a little."  "OK."  I slide into, and I hear her breath catch.  "You ok?"  "Yes, don't stop."  I continue to slide into her until I am flush against her body and watch her to know when she is ready for me to move after pushing past her barrier.  I feel her move her hips as she nods so I pull out and slide back in losing myself to the feeling of my Shelly wrapped around my dick.  I groan "Shelly; you feel so good."  I continue to move sliding in and out of her leaning down kissing her loving how everything feels as I make love to the beauty beneath me.  I soon feel her legs wrap around my waist causing me to gasp as I slide deeper into her and having her channel grip me when she realizes that I am penetrating her even more.  She grips on to me "Yes, Noah. Faster."  I move faster plunging deeper and deeper grinding into her.

Right when I about to lose all control she digs her nails and heels into my back and arches screaming my name, and I slide out seconds away and I shoot my seed onto her stomach crying out her name.  I reach out and wipe off her stomach with the end of the blanket before kissing her.  "Damn Shelly that was amazing."  She smiles at me "same to you Noah."  I grab the extra blanket and cover us both and pull her against my body "you do realize I don't want you with any other guy now Shelly."  "Oh, really."  "Yes, really you're my girlfriend."  

"Ok, Noah."  "How soon can we tell Lee?"  "I will let you know."