Thirty Five

I pace around the family room, pulling chunks of my hair out as I collect my clothes.

I redress myself hastily and stare at Logan's naked body on the couch as he sleeps

I walk over and cover him up with a blanket. I don't want the kids to walk in and see him naked.

As if on cue, Summer and Mason burst through the front door with their backpacks on. They throw them down on the kitchen floor. Logan jolts awake due to the obnoxious amount of nose they are creating right now.

"Kids, why don't you go upstairs and play with some toys until I call you down for dinner." I suggest, hoping to be alone with Logan so that we can talk.

"Why?" Summer asks with attitude.

"Because Logan is sleeping." I return the attitude to the 11 year old.

"No he's not. He's looking at me right now." She places her hands on her hips. Thank goodness Mason hasn't mastered the art of back talk yet. I can't have both of them against me right now.

"Well that's because you woke him up by being loud." I place my hands on my hips, mocking the small child.

"Fine!" She pouts and marches up the stairs, Mason following closely behind her.

I cross my arms over my chest and look at Logan. "What did we do?" I ask.

"I think it's pretty obvious what we did." He smirks, rubbing his fingers through his hair.

"Did you not think for one second that it was wrong? I mean, I know there is no way I gave consent. I don't even remember it!" I argue with him. I'd hate to think that he did something so terrible as to violate me while I was clearly too drunk to give consent.

Did he actually assault me or am I just imagining things?

"Oh," Logan smiles. "You gave consent alright. You were practically begging me. Plus, I'd like to think my performance was pretty memorable, thank you very much!" He scoffs.

"I am engaged, Logan. I am about to marry the love of my life. Tyler." I remind him. I shouldn't have to, but here I am.

"It didn't seem like you were thinking about marriage when I was inside of you." He shrugs with a smile, recalling what apparently happened.

I squeeze my eyes shut, trying to block the disgusting image out of my head. "Gross dude. Gross." I gather his clothes from all over the floor and throw them at him. "Get dressed. Everyone else will be home pretty soon and i'm sure that no one wants to see your pathetic excuse of a dick."

"Oh, so you do remember." He jokes, throwing his shirt on. "I can help you remember more details later. Maybe we do this again sometime." He continues.

"This isn't funny Logan." I scoff and storm out of the room. "Oh god. Oh god." I whisper to myself as I slowly ascend the staircase. "What have I done?" I ask out loud as if done all-knowing being will remind me what a colossal mistake I have just made with my life.

Everything Logan and I just did, was wrong. All of it.

I am with Tyler. Him and I are happily engaged. We are about to get married. We love each other.

And I screwed it all up by joining up with Logan while Tyler wasn't home.

"But did I do it willingly?" I wonder while sitting down on the bed. Did I actually give consent to Logan? Did I knowingly cheat on Tyler or was I taken advantage of while I was drunk by someone I thought I could trust?

I don't know. I really don't remember anything that happened after opening the wine. It is all a blur to me. I do know that Logan and I most likely had sex. The evidence of that is pretty clear.

This is not good. Not good at all. I am freaking out.

Tyler is going to be home any minute and I am going to have to face him and pretend like nothing is wrong.

Do I tell him?

Do I confess, knowing it is the right thing to do? Do I keep it a secret, knowing that it will never, ever happen again?

Either way, I am going to live with this guilt inside of me knowing that regardless of the reasons, I cheated on my fiancé.

Author's note: What are your thoughts on what Logan did?

15 more chapters!!

What do you think is going to happen?? Will everyone have a happy ending or no?