Chapter 18

Padme has decided to stay on Cestea with Anakin. It's a week later and Padme and Anakin have decided to get married with Mace windu, Princess Genevieve, c-3po and R2-D2 as witnesses....

"Are you ready Anakin?"

"Yes master." Anakin had asked his master to be his best man, while Padme asked Genevieve to be her brides maid.

"I wish your mother was here to see this."

"She is." Anakin turned to the doors to see Padme.

The priest took out an old leather book and began to read the text. All Anakin and Padme could do is stare into each others eyes, taking each other hand in hand.

"Do you Anakin Sykwalker take Padme Amidala to be your wife. For richer, poorer, sickness and in health. Do you promise to love her every single day of your life?"

"I do." 

"And do you, Padme Amidala, take Anakin Skywalker to be you husband. For richer, poorer, sickness and in health. Do you promise to love him every single day of your life?"

"I do."

"Then I proudly pronoun you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." Padme and Anakin kissed a long and passionate kiss, as applause filled the air.

"Beep,blop, beep."

"Yes R2 it is a happy day.

On Coruscant

"You alright Obi wan?"

"Yes master. Do you believe that there is a sith in the senate?"

"I don't know, but I'm not ruling anything out. Come the battle field awaits."

 A/N

Hello readers. I might not be able to update as often because of this horrifying place called.SCHOOL☠☠☠👻👻👻👻