Chapter 4: The Ride Home

When we heard the news that Rhett and Link were adopting us were ran up to our room and got everything we owned back into our bags and ran back down stairs.

When we got down the stairs we were greeted by our new dads and they walked us out with a nice piggy back ride. All the other girls that knew about Rhett and Link kept on staring at us. I told Link and he turned around and said to the girls to stop drooling cuz its never going happen.

When we got to Links mini van we got in and Link started us the car. After 5 minutes of driving they started to ask us questions like, how old are you? and who are your other favorite youtubers? and DO YOU WANT TO BE ON THE SHOW?

When they mentioned the last question we screamed YES, YES YES. They said that we seemed keen enough so we were going to be on the show tomorrow.

When we arrived home we were greeted by all the 5 kids Lily, Lincoln, Lando, Locke and Shepard. Along with their wives or our new mums.

They all came rushing towards us and pulled us in for a big warm hug. Rhett's family went home after they had tea at Links house. But before they left I got all of their numbers so if I was in trouble I would at least have someone to call.

A while after they left Link showed me my new room and gave me all the numbers I needed and he told me that tomorrow after the show he was going to take me to go shopping for my bedroom bc all I had now was a air mattress in a blue pastel colored room. It was a nice color and I loved it.

Tonight I knew I was going to bed happy.