Chapter 8: Setting Up My Room

So the next morning I quickly git ready (I don't wear makeup so yeah. I cant even pit on lipstick properly)

Then I went down to get breakfast and when I got down to the kitchen Link was already their. I asked him where Christy or mum was. He told me that she was with the kids at their nans for the day.

As soon as I was finished eating my mini wheats with Link we got up and headed to my room. I got to unbox everything (with help from Link sometimes) and then we got started.

This is the layout of my new furnished room:

Left Side:

Double bed pushed into left corner. In front of my bed I had my desk with my tv hanging on a wall bracket just over the desk. Then my laptop (that Link brought me) was placed on the desk.

Right Side:

Link had brought in a large circle chair that used to be in the lounge but he thought that I would like it and I do. Then I had one of my white draws beside it.

Back Wall Facing Outside:

I had two small windows (they came with the room) with my blue pastel colored curtains that I brought. Then beside my bed was my bedside table. Duh.

Front Wall Facing The Hall:

I just had my other set of draws on that side.

That night we had a big snow storm. Unfortunately Christy and the kids had to stay overnight at their nans.

Just when I was almost asleep I heard my door open. It was Link. He walked up to my bed and told me to move over. I did what he told me to and then he just got into my bed. I asked him what he was doing and he said that he was cold and that his room was cold and he had no one to cuddle up to and to gather someones body heat to keep him warm. We slept together that night.

I started to fangirl a bit and then he asked me what I was doing. I told him everything and then asked, "Is it ok if I can fangirl about my dad because it just doesn't feel right to call THE LINK NEAL dad."

He told me that I was the luckiest mythical beast out there and that I could fangirl over him as much as I wanted.

While I was happy he also told me that I had been enrolled into the local school. I stopped laughing and turned around. I asked him if he was serious. He was. At least it was only Monday. Not Friday.

Bye

-Norton