Chapter 7: The Awkward Dinner

So when we got home from that long day of shopping its was 6.00pm and Link had gotten pizza for everyone so that was a win win.

When I finished my pizza I went up to my unfinished room and just sat there in the quietness of my room. It got boring after a while so I was lucky that Link came in and sat down with me. We talked about what Christy was talking about at the dinner table.

He asked me why I came up to my room. I wasn't straight up with him but eventually I came clean.

"The reason I came up here was because when you were talking to Christy all the kids knew what you were talking about because they would look at you looking at me and then they would just stare at me," I finally said.

Link looked surprised that I felt like that. He didn't want his oldest and newest daughter to feel non included.

Link told me that the reason they were staring at me was because they were talking about something really cool. They were talking us to the GREAT WOLF LODGE and Rhett's family was coming to so that meant that I would get to hang out with Sophie.

Link said that I couldn't let anyone know that I knew about the "secret trip" that I am not supposed to know about.

After a while Link left to get ready for bed but before he did we took a few cute selfies on my phone.

He kissed me goodnight and left.

That night I went to bed happy for two reasons. Reason number one: The great wolf lodge and reason number two is that LINK NEAL kissed me. I