Chapter 22: Shopping For Food.

This morning I didn't wake up on my own. Link woke me up. At 6:45 am. In the morning. "Wake up, wake up. We need to go," was all I could hear Link saying to me. "W - w - why do I need to get up," I ask Link groggily. "We need to get food remember,'' Link replied back.

"Oh Shit," I say as I jump out of bed and grab my clothes. "Christy is still in bed so we have a bit to get ready. I'll be in the car. Meet me down there when your ready," Link tells me. "Ok," was my reply.

I get dressed and fill up my drink bottle and grabbed my tooth brush and the family toothpaste along with my hairbrush and a plastic bag (to put my brush, toothbrush and toothpaste in) I ran down to the car and put my shoes on in the car. I start to brush my hair and then its onto brushing my teeth.

I squirt the toothpaste on to my brush. (This just turned into a how to brush your teeth thingy). Next I brushed them good before taking a big drink of water and winding down the window, swishing the water around before spitting it out the window.

Link is busy staring at me while I do this. Then I put on my shoes. We arrive at the local supermarket (like I said I'm not american) and we ran in so fast you wouldn't of even seen us. We literally ran to one aisle and grabbed all the things the kids previously had and a few more things just for us.

We paid for everything and then we rusher home and packed everything away. We sat down just as all the kids got up. "Nice save," I told Link. He just smiled at me.