Chapter 10: Not Cool

Today when I woke up Rhett had his arm around me and he was trying to kiss me. I pushed him away when he woke up. Jessie woke up to. They both asked me what was going on. I explained to Jessie that Rhett was trying to kiss me. He said that he forgot that I was in the bed with them and that he thought that I was Jessie as well.

I got out of bed and looked out the window to see that all of the snow had melted and it had gone away. I decided to be productive and get ready. I got dressed and went and had my breakfast. I was greeted by Link at the table.

Me and Link started to talk about all the new movies that came out recently. I brought up the new movie that Shane Dawson (King) made called Not Cool. He asked me what it was about and I told him everything. He said that he wouldn't mind going to see it. I asked him if we could go today and he said yes. He said it would be a father - daughter day. I was excited about that.

I also told him about the show called The Chair and that Shane was on it as well and it was talking about him making the movie and that he would also be at the movie theatre meeting everyone that went to see his movie.

Link sounded pretty excited about that and so he went and go ready so we could go to the movies. I took a good sized bag to the movies to hide lollies and my Starbucks drink in it.

When we got to the theatre we were greeted by The Shane Dawson. I asked him for a selfie and of course he said yes. I was happy after we took more than one selfie.

We went in the the theatre room they were showing the movie in and we went to the front row of seats. We were the only ones that sat in the front row the whole time.

Finally the movie started and then so rude scenes start to come on. I look at Link and he looks at me and smiles. He whispered "You never told me about this part" I told him that if I did then he wouldn't want to take me. He said that he didn't really are about all of this stuff as long as I was mature about it and that I wasn't grosses out. I had to find about it someday, wouldn't I.

We started to eat all of our ffod and drink our drinks when the part where she gives him a blowjob through the glory hole (sorry for grossness) and me and Link started to choke on our Starbucks. LOL.

After the great movie we went back to the house and we went to my room to watch The Chair. It was a great show.